39000 pesos

Status
Not open for further replies.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
39,000 PESOS

Just to put it into perspective somewhat, you could run a pretty good sized house with that monthly allowance.

Full time gardener, 3 times week housekeeper and a watchyman.

Pay the gardener and the watchyman around 500/day, about the same for the housekeeper and what do you get?

Watchy - 30 days/mo 15,000
Gardener - 22 days/month 11,000
House 15 days/month 7,500

TOTAL = 33,500

Still have a bit left for the salon.

None of this includes any other 'unreported' income from simliar sources.

irateskateboards

Oct 4, 2006
Boca Chica, Dominican Republic
i send my wife $125 a week and that supports my wife,her mother that stays and helps out with the kids,her 2 kids i'm adopting,my daughter,electric,food,pamper & wipes,gas for the scooter,offering for the church.and she is happy with that and dont ask for more than is needed,besides a extra $100 now and then to do her hair or get some clothes from the capital for the kids.
dude sorry but u been had!
i can support my whole block on $1,000 a month.
stay down there for some time.find a good dominican friend that can show u the ropes brother.stay away from the tigueres or u'll be gettin taxed by them too!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I'm going to bed,and start "Practicing" for my date with Shalena!
If I don't get it right,I'm going to keep "practicing" until I DO!!!!!
The most I ever paid was $150 US.That was BEFORE I discovered the DR!
I know she would be worth her offer!
In fact that sounds too low!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Hello everyone I am new here to this forum.I have read a lot of threads here about the dominican republic.I am thinking about moving there in the future.I do have a question to ask and I hope that someone will reply.I have been sending support to my fiance there in the amount of about 39000 pesos a month.From what I have read here that 39000 pesos a month in Santiago is a whole lot of money even in the best of neighborhoods.I would like to know if I am sending way to much money to her??

To answer your question 39000RD is way too much money to send her even if she lived in the capital. Drop it down to 10000RD should be fine until you marry her.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I'm going to bed,and start "Practicing" for my date with Shalena!
If I don't get it right,I'm going to keep "practicing" until I DO!!!!!
The most I ever paid was $150 US.That was BEFORE I discovered the DR!
I know she would be worth her offer!
In fact that sounds too low!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

If you get stuck, or otherwise lose your way... I can show you how its done..

But I'll just show you once.... you need to watch closely and carefully............

It happens faster than you think......... lightening speed, with force

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
SHALENA - Call me! I can't offer 39K pesos, but how about some pizarelli and lingerie from La Sirena? Just send me your size! :)

Original Poster - take heed of everyone's advice, life's lessons can be costly at times :(

You're crazy!!! 40,000rd is already a pulga price!!!

SHALENA

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Phone sex will be extra, of course. SHALENA

I'm game.........you are talking video, right......
As far as rich American once a year.....NO PROBLEM.....
I just have to find 360 more to fill the year......

B already waiting in Santiago

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Ok may be not sorry pit bull . How a bout them Marlens ! I forgot you ant got 39000 Dop . My bad .

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
The minute he cut's her money she's dropping him.

was in the internet cafe last night. two young girls, around ten years old, stepped in, and asked me for 25 pesos, because their mother was sick. they teach them real young, in this country. that is the same line her mother uses, and her sisters, and her aunts. one playbook. when they run that play, it is the birthday flea flicker. they have one every week, and it is usually the day after they meet gringo. the one for short yardage is that their dad had an accident on the motorcycle. all old, all tired, and they all work, unless you have been here for more than 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.