4 days 'till Christmas

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
This is Tequila Rose reporting in. Jose y Rosa are finito! No kidding-o.

Was there really a hula hoop contest? And did I participate?

In all seriousness and sincerity, I want to thank all of you (and you know who you are) who helped and supported me through the darkness into the light. And anyone who can fill me in from about 10 pm on - would be appreciated.

I'm all better now - and will never go down that path again!

Feliz navidos to you all - those I remember and those I don't.

Thanks for your humor too!!!!!!! And for those of you who follow the news, at least I didn't fall overboard from a cruise ship.

Reactions: FernieBee and Rocky

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Not only was there a hula hoop contest, but you placed second. Probably you would have placed first but you were afraid of spilling the Tequila.
Damn fine job you did and nice tatas BTW.

Reactions: FernieBee and Rocky

LuvtheDR

Apr 4, 2004
In all seriousness and sincerity, I want to thank all of you (and you know who you are) who helped and supported me through the darkness into the light.

Not a problem-o Ro....we're here for ya! Although, for a little while there....we thought that light might have been a train!!;):cheeky:

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
You and me both...LuvtheDR...closest I've ever come to a near death experience!

If I ever forget, please remind me so I don't travel that route again.

Big jugs I mean hugs

Tequila Rose

Empress

Jul 31, 2008
Feliz Navidad

Well I'm late in posting sheeesh,

Merry Christmas All, and the best of wishes for the New Year of 2009!
Please be extra careful during the festivities, and I hope o meet up with some of you all when I return to the DR! I'm tired of the snow...LOL
Any pictures out there of festival enjoyments?

Empress

Reactions: Rocky

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Since I missed wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, I would like to now express my best wishes for a 2009 to all my DR1 friends.

For any of you who may have forgotten how wonderful this time of year is, partake in Rockys' New Years Eve celebration, it will fill your heart with love and peacefulness.

My you all have a safe and healthy festive season and I hope all will be blessed with a 2009 filled with love and laughter.

Marlie

P.S. Happy Birthday Sue (and thank you for the birthday wishes too!)

Reactions: Rocky