60 Miles East (film) NYC

Feb 7, 2007
I have bought a DVD copy from the street boys where there are no subtitles. The forum link I posted is a DVD-rip, from a spanish forum, so I don't think it has subtitles. But you would need to download it to really see if it is subtitled or not.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
I have bought a DVD copy from the street boys where there are no subtitles. The forum link I posted is a DVD-rip, from a spanish forum, so I don't think it has subtitles. But you would need to download it to really see if it is subtitled or not.

That is why we will never succeed at anything becaue we contribute to piracy by buying cheap street's copies.

This already killed merengue and it will also prevent the movie industry from taking off.

Piracy is a crime, take a stand against it.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
MQ-could you please elaborate? Because from the previews I've seen it looks pretty good.

For a movie filmed on a reality setting, without any scripts, no real actors and only one take i dont think is a bad movie.

Feb 7, 2007
That is why we will never succeed at anything becaue we contribute to piracy by buying cheap street's copies.

This already killed merengue and it will also prevent the movie industry from taking off.

Piracy is a crime, take a stand against it.

You could also tell that about most if not all of Latin America, China, Russia, former USSR republics, Philippines, and the list could go on ... DR is just a tiny small fish in a big pond of worldwide piracy