7 hot single women;Sousa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
dawnwil said:
Scotty, Scotty, Scotty...

You look so innocent when sitting in Rocky's for a beer!

hee hee
Yeah, People have told me that. :)

Scotty

ps

You do have the right Scotty, there are two of us you know.

Gregg

Apr 26, 2004
this is getting very creepy

nstokes said:
well maybe I will give it a try, but I hate condoms and know that is a must, And it seems like I would need to double-up.

i have to guess by your amazing wordsmithing that you are just online to show off and titillate more than anything. i'm sure you have many mirrors in your home. talk about a masturbatory excercise!

the rest of you on DR1 are getting lamer by the minute. i mean, get some sort of life.

and while your at it, get some morals and some sense of perspective. why don't you just keep going to Vegas? this whole thread is sickening. post back in 12 months once your HIV testing results come in. your own words have shown that you have more mileage than some of the whores these men use. only mid-20s?

and Hillbilly, you really want to hook her up with your daughter? i think the blood has left your brain...

El Maestro 23

Sep 23, 2004
nstokes said:
We would rather stay on a beautiful beach than go in a muggy city. And we are looking for good looking men in their late twenties or early thirties. Can you help? I am from Orange county , CA; so Im kinda spoiled in that department.

Did you go already? when are you planning this trip. If you are looking into going to DR for a nice place out of a muggy city you should try the east coast (Punta Cana or Bavaro). {I'm dominican living in MIAMI and that's where me and my friends go every year} If ;you want a city close by then i guess P PLATA or Sosua will fit you best but personally i dont like it on the north side. I'll be going with my friends in mid november and like i said East Coast is better then the North Coast. Lived there until i was 21 i know my country.

bienvenido

Sep 5, 2004
To the 7 hots

I didn?t know what a sankies was until I red this post, but if you all looking for a good time let me recommend you how and where to find it. The information you got from the readers about the sankies sound very true, however, I like to tell you something about Sosua and Cabarette night life. These areas are perfect for having a good time, and I believe you can find a lot of young guy vacationing in these area to fulfill your dreams and won?t cost a penny. The sankies or "tigueres", they talk about can be a health problem as well, so watch out. Now if you take a trip to Sto Dgo or Santiago in Caribe Tour or Metro Tours bus line, which is only 3 to 1 hours drive you will find an "ocean of love" of well established, good looking English speaking, college students Dominican young men who will give you the times of your life for free. If you want a list of places to go party according to the type of music you like e-mail me: hector_rodriguezxxiii@yahoo.com

Last edited:

anginmichigan

Dec 29, 2003
Cabarete

Hi, just wanted to say hello.. I live in orange county, and took a trip to the DR (Cabarete) last year. Great time, dont stay at an AI. We stayed @ Palm Beach Condos, they were amazing.
If you have any questions, drop me an e-mail.

stargirlmi@yahoo.com

take care, and have fun in the Dominican! It is a great,beautiful place, with some of the most wonderful people!

Andrea

weddingindr

Feb 2, 2005
Go Pam!!!!

goatfarmnga said:
I am sure when the date gets here you will know..And you men will get that bus ready to go touring now ya hear! :) Pam (counting down to the big 500 post..:) )

I am very new to this site but have been killing myself laughing at all this. All throughout I have been following Pam's answers and I just wanted to congratulate you for making it past 500! You go girl! I'm getting married next year, have a few resorts we really like, but EMI Sun Village is on of our tops, this website has been so great, and needless to say, very entertaining!!!! If EMI comes through I'll be sure to post all the fun details. Ha! I'm sure my fiance would love the whole sankie idea, hahaha, I hope they don't bother me, I'd hate to rob the DR of one of it's men!!!! lol. Have a great day guys,
A Canadian girl living in Germany
Hey I wonder if that means I fit into the European tourist class? lol ;)

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
No disrespect here, but...

but weddingindr ....
this thread was from August of the year 2003 !!

I would think that Pam has hit her 500 mark a long time ago, as well as I don't think she even posts anymore, or very little if that.

I realize that you are new to this board, but before someone else slams you for bringing up this year and a half old thread, I thought I would do it nicely. LOL

Marlie

weddingindr

Feb 2, 2005
marliejaneca said:
but weddingindr ....
this thread was from August of the year 2003 !!

I would think that Pam has hit her 500 mark a long time ago, as well as I don't think she even posts anymore, or very little if that.

I realize that you are new to this board, but before someone else slams you for bringing up this year and a half old thread, I thought I would do it nicely. LOL

Marlie

HAHAHA Thanks, bring on the slams! Me big construction clothes wearing girl, I can handle 'em. After a doop like that I'm sure I deserve a few. Only saw that she was currently up to 536? So wasn't paying attention to dates. Outdated or not, the entire thread made for very amusing reading, although I'm hoping that by now more people have come to their senses.
Thanks for the heads up, will be sure to try and not make an a$$ of myself in future. :laugh:
Have a good day!

Easy Money

Mar 23, 2005
Beer Goggles

Anna Coniglio said:
Excuse me for asking but what are beer goggles?

Poor thing;"beer goggles" is a colloquialism meaning that the more beer you drink, the more attractive an ugly member of the opposite sex appears. :bandit:

Easy Money

Mar 23, 2005
good times

nstokes said:
My girlfriends and I are traveling to Dr and looking for a good nightlife. We are all in our mid twenties and are looking for a good time. We were debating sosua or cabarete. Please help!!!!

This is hilarious. If you want a really good time, it really won't matter too much where you go. Cabarete or Sosua has lots of international cack in a multitude of sizes although you believe that bigger is better. Oh, by the way, if you're relegated to pleasing yourself and your girlfriends, you can always send me a video. hahahaha. . . oh god, I'm laughing so hard it hurts. :p

mwgarretson

Mar 19, 2005
Your best bet between the two places is Brazil. Your second (and closer) best bet is Santo Domingo.

You get enough of the windsurfer, tourist-types in Los Angeles or San Diego for a lifetime. You don't need to find more of them traveling!

On that note, from experience I can tell you that leaving Southern California, regardless of destination, will put a smile on your face!

Those "sankies" probably have more character and ability than the misplaced, aging tourists who choose to bash them here.

They come from meager backgrounds and use their wits to survive, rather than departing their home country to take advantage of a developing nation & it's mujeres because they are too old or unaccepted to do so at home.

Shameful!

MG

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Escott said:
This 2 year old thread will never die! Future famous people keep dragging it back to life.
You could always ask the moderator to close the thread. I think the original posting is now moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.