9 tourists missing off the coast of puerto plata

jimbobo

Feb 9, 2014
Where did they rent the fishing boat
I know the owner and the skipper of this boat very well, the company is buscapie fishing tours. They are very competent people, they just brought this boat in from miami about two years ago.
I think they are the only ones fishing from puerto plata with the proper licences and insurances, it was a beautifull boat. The make of the boat is "Luhrs". I wish Matthias and his father and skipper dario lots of strength, because this is a real bad experience....

jimbobo

Feb 9, 2014
I know the owner and the skipper of this boat very well, the company is buscapie fishing tours. They are very competent people, they just brought this boat in from miami about two years ago.
I think they are the only ones fishing from puerto plata with the proper licences and insurances, it was a beautifull boat. The make of the boat is "Luhrs". I wish Matthias and his father and skipper dario lots of strength, because this is a real bad experience....

Their website is www.buscapiefishingtour.com

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net

There is a pool of about 6 or 7 charter boats out of Ocean World Marina and all of them have proper licenses and insurance. The boat that sank is (was) in the pool but this charter was arranged outside (private) of the pool. At least from the preliminary information I have.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Ocean World Marina staff and government authorities stationed there, recently hosted 3 seminars with boat captains and staff about boat safety and emergency protocols, some of which were used by the captain and rescuers to execute a successful rescue.

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
Exclusive video of the moment restacan nine foreign tourists and two Dominicans crew
Members of the Dominican Air Force and the Dominican Navy made at the moment
the rescue of nine tourists and two Dominicans from noon today were missing
in the Atlantic Ocean after capsizing the boat on the coast of Luperon.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/luiyipv/videos/10154517026764187/[/video]

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
Exclusive video of the moment restacan nine foreign tourists and two Dominicans crew
Members of the Dominican Air Force and the Dominican Navy made at the moment
the rescue of nine tourists and two Dominicans from noon today were missing
in the Atlantic Ocean after capsizing the boat on the coast of Luperon.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/luiyipv/videos/10154517026764187/[/video]
Here is another video
[video]https://www.facebook.com/ilasainternational/videos/1537435822949410/[/video]

BelgianMik

Jul 9, 2015

Mahi Mahi tours is from a friend of mine (Bart) and has 2 boats there and he also has all the proper licences and insurances etc, if they didn't have that, they wouldn't have gotten the contract with Carnival.