A big difference....

B

Burmell

Traveler is Al Gore in the boat with you?

It sounds to me like You along with Al Gore would say that the Gasolene engen is the worst thing that ever happened to the world. Have you taken it upon yourselve to save the world from people too?

T

Tom

Learn before you speak

Sounds like someone wants to spout off about something they know absolutely nothing about.

I'm not scientist, but I do know you don't grow bacteria from hydrocarbons emitted from a "gasolene engen"

The gguy is talking about naturally appearing bacteria, not internal combustion engines

Tom

T

Tom

You could learn from Gore

And you might do well to listen to Al Gore, the Air and water (This equals tourism) in the DR needs serious help NOW

B

Burmell

Re: Learn before you speak

Do think that I don't know the difference? Of course I do. Some people want to clean up the world, but they seem to go to someone elses back yasrd to do it. As for the beach there, I would call it a lagoon. It doesn't take a rocket scientest to realize that it is a rather stangnet area.

T

Tom

Admit your mistake

Face it, you goofed. Al Gore's personal crusade, as you alluded to, has been Industrial pollution. You tried to imply that this group testing naturally ocurring bacteria had something to do with Gore's policies, admit when you are wrong.

And again, you would do well to adhere to Gore's ideas in a country that does not have the resources of the US to clean up the mess we have made in our own backyard

Tom

J

Jim Hinsch

Re: In lay terms please!

I've been unable to locate any "Miami University" in Florida and the University of Miami does not have an "Ocean Sciences Department", according to their directory (<A HREF="http://www.ir.miami.edu/directories/white-pages/O.html">http://www.ir.miami.edu/directories/white-pages/O.html</A>).

If this report is true, provide a phone number where I can call to confirm this report. So far, all you have provided are anonymous E-mail accounts.

Jim Hinsch JimHinsch@CSI.COM

T

Tom

Slight error on your part

The link you provide goes to Miami's Medical School, try this and you might have better luck

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V W

Schools Architecture 284-3438 Business Administration 284-4643 Communication 284-2265 Continuing Studies 284-4000 Education 284-3711 Graduate 284-4154 International Studies 284-4303 Law 284-2339 Medicine 243-6545 Music 284-2241 Nursing 284-3666
:>>>>Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science 361-4000