A dominican girl in love?

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Why is it so many guys are settling for women with 2 or 3 kids from different men? whats the matter, all the single attractive girls have died from cholera?
AZB

some people like a road-tested vehicle, ya know ? :ermm:
me personally, i like mine with low mileage :laugh:

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Dear all,
excuse me as usual for my english, that probably now is worst than my spanish...
I posted last june (Aim to be my girlfriend) when I came back from DR where I met a girl in may. The first time I sent this girl some money, then I discovered the forum and I understood what kind of story I was experimenting... (and I stopped to send).
Well, I came back in august (with some friends) and stayed with her for other two weeks. I knew her much better: she helped me so much in all the ways and to resolve any problems. She told me very sincerely she has not intention to have other dominicans boy friend, since their only intention is to get the girl "embarazada" and then leave her alone (she finds in this situation, with three children that live with the tia, grand mother, etc. in an other city).
In general she is one of the most respected girl in the small village of Las Terrenas, and she behaves very carefully to maintain her good reputation.
She's trying to stay with me in all the way she can even I don't give her money as i did the first time I met her.
I told her I have a girlfriend here (, and that she will not have the chance to come in Italy with me. Although she was just crying and feeling real bad, she asked me a last desire before she dies (!) that she wants me to come back in RD and stay with her another short time.
What I really don't understand is for what kind of reason this girl keeps to stay in contact with me (at least she pretends once a day), she gives me always suggestions, listen to me, asks me to substain her when she feels in a bad mood.
I'dd like to come back next year to see her again, because I feel real confidence with this girl, with her personality and way of being, but... I'dd like to know once more your opinion. The first time you helped me to save a lot of money, this time perhaps I could save the air ticket to the DR...
thank you for everything... always!

met

You can date whoever you chose, but why would you chose someone with 3 children already, that are not even living with her? Most of the dominican women I know would rather live under a bridge eating bread WITH their children rather then let them go live with anyone else, even a relative. Why cant she care for her own children? what does she do with her time?

And if you have a girlfriend back home, why are you even caring if this girl is "keep" material?? If shes dedicating a song to you about not giving up, shes a fool, no self respecting dominican lady gets involved with a man thats ALREADY involved, she would either hit you over the head with a caldero or simply not even look your way.

Look for the pretty, educated girl, the class doesnt matter, becuase you can be poor and educated, just look for a family lady, not a girl that spends her days hanging out in colmados waiting for her ticket out of the country.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You can date whoever you chose, but why would you chose someone with 3 children already, that are not even living with her? Most of the dominican women I know would rather live under a bridge eating bread WITH their children rather then let them go live with anyone else, even a relative. Why cant she care for her own children? what does she do with her time?

And if you have a girlfriend back home, why are you even caring if this girl is "keep" material?? If shes dedicating a song to you about not giving up, shes a fool, no self respecting dominican lady gets involved with a man thats ALREADY involved, she would either hit you over the head with a caldero or simply not even look your way.

Look for the pretty, educated girl, the class doesnt matter, becuase you can be poor and educated, just look for a family lady, not a girl that spends her days hanging out in colmados waiting for her ticket out of the country.
you go girl, 100% good post with valuable points.
Unfortunately you are playing a violent to a cow. have you ever been to the north coast and have you ever seen italians and germans with their dominican women? I am sure she is an angel as compared to some of the girls i have seen with these europeans (Italians especially). So many of these guys fall in love with the first woman who opens her legs for them. I thought Italian women were some of the prettiest women in the world, so what the hell these guys find attractive in these barrio monsters?
AZB