A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
It is not hard to se the CC is actually poking fun at himself. How can anyone take him seriously, based on what he says. You may not like the delivery, but the message is the truth.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
what message??

It is not hard to se the CC is actually poking fun at himself. How can anyone take him seriously, based on what he says. You may not like the delivery, but the message is the truth.

Yes Bob, it's easy to understand his message cannot be taken seriously, since, well, you figure it out, but you conclude by saying his "message is the truth". What is it you are trying to say??

Perhaps you can state in your own words what message HE is trying to deliver to the flock.
john

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
That when people like CC speak about events, attitudes...etc in the DR, they know from both personal experience and daily observation that their perceptions of those attitudes....etc are more likely to be accurate that those of us that visit periodically. I don't agree with some of his observations, but they are HIS Observations not mine. His colourful descriptions can be crude but they do get his points across, kind of in your face, but I don't feel insulted by his comments. Perhaps it's his long navy career that brings out the colour. As for Mike Fishers remark about lack of education, often highly educated people are quite rude. I come from a family full of educated people married to other educated people. Many of these people has refined rudeness to an art form.

Last edited:
S

sokitoumi

goodevening im from the uk i lived there for 47 years i wouldnt say im an expert on all things English though...............i rest my case

if you've got a big head get a big hat

Sep 19, 2005
why does everyone want to judge so many people here?

Ill take..... a guy with a raw edge like CCCCCCC who borders on pushing his sexploits in our face, even IF he didnt know what he is talking about on most subjects in the DR( and he KNOWS, the naysayers hate it!!)

over the jerks who come on the board only to stab someone verbally, and make childish fools of themsleves trying to belittle others at every opportunity...... they are just jealous cowards.

at least CCCCCC doesnt spend his time cat calling back at everyone that feels the need to let the rest of us know they dont like him ...for the 35th time already!!

so many have so much hate...

I hate you because :
you are republican
you are democrat
you are a southerner
you are a yankee fan
you are a vegatarian
you are a meat eater
you ride a motorcycle
you have a tattoo
ect ect ect

offer some advice or have some fun...otherwise dont post at all!!!!!

bob

Status
Not open for further replies.