A renewed project for Winter Baseball

El Mamey

Oct 1, 2003
www.aguiluchos.com
Hi ALL,

I'm a BIG fan of Dominican Winter Baseball, and an hardcore fan of Aguilas Cibae?as, the actual Caribbean Champion.

Since 2000 I've been publishing a seasonal website to promote the Aguilas baseball team from a fan's point of view. Last Tuesday my Staff and I relaunched the website, since the upcoming Winter Season starts Oct. 31th.

I'm willing to invite you all to give it a try. I'm not sure if this kind of post is allowed here or not, but just in case I want to point this: We offer a service very valuable to many Dominicans living abroad, that can follow all the events in the Winter Season, and "feel" very close to the particular spicyness of the way we play this game.

For those of you with remembrances of the Winter Leagues, I bet you can enjoy this effort.

Unfortunately for many of you, this website is all-spanish written. Maybe next year we will make it bilingual...

It is located at: www.aguiluchos.com

Good luck to you all!

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
El Mamey -

I just happened upon your website awhile back - and to say the least from an aguilucha - I LOVE IT. Thanks for putting it together.