A Text Message - Unbelivable - Not Really

BradM

Sep 6, 2007
I was talking with a guy at a bar the other night. He showed me this text message he had received from this chica he met the other day. I had never seen anything like this in print before. The entire unedited message is included for your amusement. No names or numbers are included to protect the innocent :)

MI AMOR YO QUIRO UN HOMBRE QUE YO ME AMO Y EL ME AMA TAMBIEN.QUI ME DOY LA COMIDA,QUI ME PAGA MI CASA,QUI ME DOY LOS VESTIDOS Y ME DOY 5 MILLES PESOS PARA IMVIAR POR MI MAMA.PERO SI TU ME HACE TODOS TU NO PUEDES ME DOY 40 MILLES PESOS POR MESES YO TE ACEPTO Y YO QUEDO CONTIGO. MI CARI?O TE AMO MUCHO BESO

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The sad fact is, some guys fall for this BS.

The rationalize and start to justify in their minds that it's not that expensive etc.

These girls are good and can be VERY manipulative and they know their marks.
They also work on the law of averages, eventually if they are half decent looking and have at least 1 brain cell, they will find a pendejo.

If they are good looking and have 2 brain cells, they will be fighting off the idiots :)

BradM

Sep 6, 2007
The sad fact is, some guys fall for this BS.

The rationalize and start to justify in their minds that it's not that expensive etc.

These girls are good and can be VERY manipulative and they know their marks.
They also work on the law of averages, eventually if they are half decent looking and have at least 1 brain cell, they will find a pendejo.

If they are good looking and have 2 brain cells, they will be fighting off the idiots :)

Yes indeed. This would be the one girl you WOULD NEVER want to go near. What she asks for he would be the starting point, long term it would be way way way more expensive than one could possibly immagine.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Gringo Roulette

Those girls just do what other did successfully.
They were conditioned by gringos.
Their chance of winning a Jack(pot) is much higher than playing 'quiniela pal?'.

donP