A True Dominican !!

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Criss!

Lord and behold...I don't believe it, I heard the beautiful word "Quisueyano", coming out of your mouth! that's a boy.. your warming up, good! you've just helped me unknowingly with my cause!......REMEMBER! it's the first word in our national anthem..I certainly did'nt write it 150 yrs. ago. Our people repeat those words in the schools everyday "Quisqueyano valiante.." they sing it but they don't apply it..it's real crazy to me for a nation which sings it but, they prove it FALSE! to it's POWER! and that's the condition my people are always in.. ready to be undermind!..Tiguera-so! and you want to challenge me! shut-up and go on to your malecon.. Wake up!and smell some of our good coffee and start living and growing in a positive maner.

Last edited:

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
Tiger...

You have mentioned the national anthem a few times, and you've made me curious in the process. Can you post the words to the national anthem, possibly with a translation?
thnx :)

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
missing_dr: take a break guys, give your brains a chance to rest....what i mean is stop posting dumb posts......

Fair request missing_dr and we hope you could manage one of
these days to activate yours.

X.

Pepe

Jan 1, 2002
Re: Pepe -Q-LOU?

tiger said:
Hudsons doesn't ring a bell..I work on the east coast and I have worked with some good people, whatever good means to you?
You know Quisqeuyano LOU!.. sorry, I can't refer to him as D LOU
cause the brother is got to much Taino in his face and that's real..

I'm throwing-in the towel, bro'. Ruben Santiago-Hudson was in the remake of "Shaft". The movie you said you were in.

morgan.gif

"Dominican Lou", of SNL, is Tracy Morgan, an African-American; No Taino in him. Something smells fishy.

Good luck!
Pepe
At least I got a few points out of this stupid thing!

Last edited:

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Pepe..many actors!

Pepe

Sorry, we got two different Lou's here. The one I know is not black and wasn't in the movie. Ruben, I don't know him either.

Pepe..in the film industry sometimes one hardly gets to see everybody else at the same time and one is not there to meet new friends but to work..the filming schedule is very diverse both location wise and scenes..different time for different scene for the actors. I don't feel comfortable talking or throwing peoples names around..so please let's respect on that. If you like to ask me a general question about the business. I would be happy to anwer but, not personal questions please...Thank you.

TIGER

Last edited: