AAAS Thrift Store Needs Volunteers

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Olly and the Team have been asked to post this on behalf of AAASosua.
NEW VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – Help the Animals !
animals_dominican_republic_logo_zps93adb8e3.jpg

New Volunteers are needed right now for several days during the week.

Training will be given to anyone who want to volunteer. Contact through Facebook PM Colleen King or e-mail to info@aaasosua.com
A big thank you to all the current Volunteers for all your great work. It makes a big contribution to AAASosua. Thank you.
The current opening hours at the AAASosua Thrift Store in Beach Way Plaza next to the Check Point Bar in Sosua are :
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday – noon to 3 pm
Wednesday – 1 pm to 4 pm
Saturday – 10 am to 4 pm .

Contact info@aaasosua.com if you want to volunteer.

IMG_2737_zpsaf33a8bb.jpg

#############################

Olly and the Team

Jul 28, 2014
Olly

No offense, as I know the store is for a great cause, but man o man, you need to actually have the place open. I sat at the checkpoint for a week, pretty much all afternoon for that week, and barely saw the place open! The Novia bought some shoes, but you guys gotta put in some more hours if you truly hope to generate any revenue...

Dec 21, 2008
Olly

No offense, as I know the store is for a great cause, but man o man, you need to actually have the place open. I sat at the checkpoint for a week, pretty much all afternoon for that week, and barely saw the place open! The Novia bought some shoes, but you guys gotta put in some more hours if you truly hope to generate any revenue...

The current store hours are dependent on the number of volunteers we have available to keep the store open. Currently, the store hours are Monday 12 - 3, Tuesday, 12 - 3, Wednesday 1 - 4, Thursday, 12 - 3, Friday 12 - 3, and Saturday 10 - 4. We are always looking for more volunteers!

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Hlywud,
Olly and the Team must apologise. We were asked by AAAS to post the Thrift Store Thread in Community Support but it appears to be in North Coast. If you would like to move it to Community Support forum it would be more appropriate there.

As Mrs siver Fox 60 says the Calender event is completely different event.

Sorry Hlywud for the confusion.

Olly