Action platform of the Dominican Republic Branch of the Free People's Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
elchino I guess you caught us. The reason for the discrepancy of time between posts is due to my posting here in El Seybo then zipping off in my sockability-mobilmotorconcho to Santiago and posting under TB then zipping off once again in my sockability-mobilmotorconcho to Santo Domingo where C lives and posting under that name and then hop back into my sockability-mobilmotorconcho to get back to El Seybo to make my next post. All this running around in my sockability-mobilmotorconcho leaves me with no time to formulate what I'm going to post and therefore the incoherent content of everything we say.

Edited to add;

Want to buy a bridge? ..... Cheap!

And I live in Santiago, out past Alpha Plaza on 27 de Febrero.

BTW how much is Chavez paying you? Whatever it is its too much!
You ARE on his payroll, aren't you?

Texas Bill

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
"BTW how much is Chavez paying you? Whatever it is its too much!
You ARE on his payroll, aren't you?"

Is that addressed to me?

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Scared me there.......... If the CIA, CID, FBI, BCD and the ACLU had a suspicion that I was on his payroll I'd have to go out job hunting..... oooooop's, I didn't say that .......... did I?

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Scared me there.......... If the CIA, CID, FBI, BCD and the ACLU had a suspicion that I was on his payroll I'd have to go out job hunting..... oooooop's, I didn't say that .......... did I?

Sock # 3 checking in....aren't you getting a pension from the Highway Department? (Great cover that!) :pirate:

Don Polo.

Brain Donor
May 9, 2006
Alot of DR's problems can be solved if they just prioritized education & social programs over public works.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Sock # 3 checking in....aren't you getting a pension from the Highway Department? (Great cover that!) :pirate:
Intsead of "silver, moderator", etc. maybe y'all should have the title of "tres dirigieron la marioneta del calcet?n"...

:chinese: jajajajaja:chinese:

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
I must apologize to those board members that have participated in making this thread the 21 pages of hodgepodge that it is but I think it is time to put it to bed. It's been open for 32 days and has 4,078 viewings but in all honesty I think it's a useless waste of bandwidth.

If you think I should close it out let me know.

Rick

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Yes

I must apologize to those board members that have participated in making this thread the 21 pages of hodgepodge that it is but I think it is time to put it to bed. It's been open for 32 days and has 4,078 viewings but in all honesty I think it's a useless waste of bandwidth.

If you think I should close it out let me know.

Rick

for gods sake yes close it

Status
Not open for further replies.