Adreína Martínez - Miss Dominican Republic (Miss Universe 2023)

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I am still confused 🤔 is the tournament about beauty or is about something else?
If you take a close look 😉 at the American 👑 contestants she is not mean to be the winner.

Es rarita y tiene el cuerpo torcido!

JJ

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
Andreína Martínez draws courage and inspiration from her unique Dominican and U.S dual-citizenship and migrating story. At the age of 13 and without the ability to speak a single word of English, Martínez moved from a rural part of the Dominican Republic to face the urban challenges of the Bronx in New York City.

Martínez is the winner of Google’s Pay it Forward Award for her dedication to her community and earned a BA in Psychology from the City College of New York. Before graduating Magna Cum Laude, she earned a coveted spot as a Capitol Hill Intern in Washington D.C. working at Senator Kristen Gillibrand’s office. It was there that she discovered her passion for the preservation of female rights and has become an advocate for public policy that advances women.

Her struggle as an immigrant sparked a fire in her to protect systematically marginalized communities. She currently works at The Women’s Equality Center, a nonprofit organization directed solely by women that resiliently guards the rights of women in Latin America and the Caribbean.

Martínez’s ultimate goal is to become the first female ambassador of the Dominican Republic in the United Nations.

God I hate Cultural Marxism.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Really? A parade and an invite to Abinader's office?
I KNOW you're serious, but it would be a monumental waste of time for a president and a waste of money spent on parade logistics (guards, police, barricades, etc...).
On Monday when she arrived at Las Americas International Airport in Santo Domingo.

Last edited:

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I am still confused 🤔 is the tournament about beauty or is about something else?
If you take a close look 😉 at the American 👑 contestants she is not mean to be the winner.

Es rarita y tiene el cuerpo torcido!

JJ
In rhe past it was abkut 90 percent looks and 10% talent. Now it is also about education, social skills, voluteerism...etc.

Reactions: bachata

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
In rhe past it was abkut 90 percent looks and 10% talent. Now it is also about education, social skills, voluteerism...etc.
I think the American doesn't meet the 90% beauty requirements, I would say she is 60 out 100 in that matter...

I would pick the Venezuelan #1 and the Dominican in second position.

JJ