aguilas in first so far

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i would like to comfort those cheerleaders after Aguilas loses to the Gigantes !!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Guys if you haven't been to a live game in The DR do so...The excitement is incredible (night and day as compared to the US). I was at Estadio Cibao (Aguilas Vs. Licey) and boy that was exciting...Specially since we won 7-0...

Las Aguilas son Las Aguilas!!!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
call me whan Aguilas gets 10 titles like Licey. hopefully you haven't forgotten who is the current champ ?

jessicalee_nv

Jul 1, 2004
Guys if you haven't been to a live game in The DR do so...The excitement is incredible (night and day as compared to the US). I was at Estadio Cibao (Aguilas Vs. Licey) and boy that was exciting...Specially since we won 7-0...

Las Aguilas son Las Aguilas!!!

I completely agree. After going to 3 live games this past Dec in SPM and Santiago, I doubt I'll ever enjoy an MLB game as much.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i'm not..it's called sportsmanship. i think i am the ONE Licey fan on dr1....:)

jessicalee_nv

Jul 1, 2004
jajajajaja That's cool. I was just teasing anyway. I have lots of Liceyista friends. I tease them too. Quite honestly I don't have a favorite dominican team, but I tend to root for the underdogs. (comes from being an Orioles fan I think. jajajajaja) I even cheer for Las Estrellas when I go to SPM games. :D

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
orioles ? i live in the baltimore/washington area. the orioles are muy malo !! :(

jessicalee_nv

Jul 1, 2004
That they are at times. But unlike alot of bandwagon fans I know, I support my team through the good and bad. Unfortunately it is mostly bad. :( But atleast I can say I was a fan through it all if/when they have a great year.

Oh, and I also live in the Balt/Wash area. Reisterstown actually. Where are you?

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
My friend and her son headed to the DR last friday, Just to go see the Aguilas play!!!! I am so jealous, she called me yesterday as she was having a Presidente across from the Monumento, she sounded very excited, she had tickets for every game, hopefully they'll win. Go AGUILUCHOS!!!

May 12, 2005
I ordered ESPN Deportes just to watch the winterball. I saw the game saturday night. At this point I'd consider myself more of a Licey fan than anything else. I'm looking forward to making down later this year to catch a game in December. It doesn't really matter to me who wins, just as long as the baseball is good.

jessicalee_nv

Jul 1, 2004
Frank The Tank, I HIGHLY recommend seeing a winterball game. There is nothing else like it in my opinion. Maybe I'll see you there in December. That is when I usually go every year.

Sep 19, 2005
kyle I was at the game last night and was really hoping for an extra innings affair....man that hit to left let the air out of the stadium in the ninth inning!!!!even if we threw the guy out trying to make it third....I would have thought they were going to send Jose Lima out that night...he a win for sure i think....

bob