Aguilas

Sep 19, 2005
only one I noticed gone is Miguel Tejada

dammm they carry a lot of pitchers.

they could have at least listed the cheerleaders as well!!!

right Kyle? ha ha

bad bob

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
oh yeah...man, i miss those dances on top of the dugout....woo wee !! :laugh:

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Don't sweat it, the first part of the season means nothing. After all they barely made it to the playoffs last year and still won.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
it seems like less and less domincan MLB guys are playing. maybe just the BIG stars...

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
some of the mlb teams won't let their good players play in the DR this year...a friend who used to play on my ball team is now with houston and they won't let him play here this year.... that could be a trend

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
but they can play in the World Baseball Classic. i don't understand.....

woofer

Jun 27, 2007
Hola to any gringos...

We are a Canadian couple in our fifties staying in Boca Chica from Nov 19-28
and hoping to see some ball games...hoping to meet some folks with similar interest noting Licey is playing November 21, 22 and 26 while we're there..
have never been to the ball park in Santo Domingo and always open to any help re; tickets, travel methods, heads ups etc....hoping for nothing but blue skies while there....woofer

Sep 19, 2005
We are a Canadian couple in our fifties staying in Boca Chica from Nov 19-28
and hoping to see some ball games...hoping to meet some folks with similar interest noting Licey is playing November 21, 22 and 26 while we're there..
have never been to the ball park in Santo Domingo and always open to any help re; tickets, travel methods, heads ups etc....hoping for nothing but blue skies while there....woofer

I can give you some direct help.....do not think that you can walk out of the parking lot and pick up a cab on JFK , hoping to avoid the massive delay in all those vehicles trying to leave the stadium parking( super madhouse)

because you will see ZERO cabs that will stop and pick you up out on JFK!!!

and i thought i was so smart...I thought for sure Id save 30 minutes sitting in a cab stuck in stadium parking log jam....... ha ha ha ha

catch a cab right at the gates.

dont take the tickets from the first guy that trys to hock you seats....shop around...and make sure that they are next to each other...those guys sell tickets from different sections and pretend they are next to each other.....!!!!!

Of course this early in the season you might be able to buy tickets from the ticket office....

bad bad bob AA and A I think are the lowest levels to the field...

AA might be behind the plate

bad bob

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Als Aguilas Son las Aguilas... maybe is time we let more young players in..thats what happen..plus La guagua is never here a fullseason...
We might win again this year...
dito on Aguilas09

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Does anyone know what team Jarod Saltamachia is playing for?

Or where I can locate rosters for the teams?

Thanks