All Covid restrictions are suspended effective now

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
It is entirely optional at our school, and not subject to the whims of an individual teacher. My wife hasnt been wearing one since she had her booster months ago.
The school admin sent a letter today. The entire school has to continue to use masks. Doesn't make sense if the President authors a decree to lift all measures, the public schools can do as they please. Dominican pride

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Just got back from Janet's and about half were wearing masks. Some people will continue to wear masks as long as there is covid around, and that will be a very long time.

aarhus

www.johnboyter.com
Jun 10, 2008
I think it’s a shame if they get rid of the masks completely. I am going to miss them and I have whole box full of them. Recently bought at a stand in BV Mall a string thing to keep it around my neck. That girl selling them and other Covid accessories and masks will be out of business. But I suspect a lot of people will keep using masks. I will use it on the bus and at bus station for instance.

Reactions: Gadfly

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
I think it’s a shame if they get rid of the masks completely. I am going to miss them and I have whole box full of them. Recently bought at a stand in BV Mall a string thing to keep it around my neck. That girl selling them and other Covid accessories and masks will be out of business. But I suspect a lot of people will keep using masks. I will use it on the bus and at bus station for instance.
That's cute John, does it have little colored beads?

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
I asked a global trader (bit coins) at the beginning of this problem, where would be a good place to live..since we face a global conspiracy..... and viruses been around since the beginning of time ...BUT... this time is different...you must,,,vaccinate..like a dog....or face the consequences...He said go to a place that dont have money, to continue this enforcement for extended period of time. He was right.
I looked at my 214 from the Army..and i have training in viruses and warfare,(forgot must of it)...

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015

Asian’s have been using masks in public places for decades. They don’t consider them an infringement on their rights. They use them responsibly to prevent the spread of influenza during flu season. I don’t expect them to stop using them, Covid or no Covid.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
Don’t throw your masks away. They have other uses.

Attachments

• 6DA7B8DA-E644-4E51-A296-8C940B86F976.jpeg
    6DA7B8DA-E644-4E51-A296-8C940B86F976.jpeg
    109 KB · Views: 90

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Asian’s have been using masks in public places for decades. They don’t consider them an infringement on their rights. They use them responsibly to prevent the spread of influenza during flu season. I don’t expect them to stop using them, Covid or no Covid.
Actually I think they mainly use them so they don't have the thick air in their lungs.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
True for some heavily industrialized areas of China but primarily for flu season in places like Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, etc.
My youngest son spend 6 years in China. 2 going to school and 4 teaching English. He said the air sometimes is so bad it burns your eyes, and a white tee-shirt is grey after a couple of hours.
Confucianism is often characterized as a system of social and ethical philosophy rather than a religion. In fact, Confucianism built on an ancient religious foundation to establish the social values, institutions, and transcendent ideals of traditional Chinese society. This is why Chinese believe in authority and a strong central government; they have been taught this since the Han dynasty. They will have covid restrictions there for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.