All-Purpose Assistant, Handyman, Driver

José Da Mota

Oct 3, 2023
Santo Domingo
[Job Description]
We are currently seeking a reliable and versatile individual to join our team as an All-Purpose Assistant and Handyman Driver. This position offers a monthly salary of 25,000 pesos, with a work schedule of 6 days a week. Additionally, you will be entitled to 2 weeks of paid vacation and 10 personal days.

[Responsibilities]
- Assist with various tasks as needed, such as running errands, organizing, and cleaning.
- Provide transportation services, including driving and maintaining the vehicle.
- Perform electric work, general contract work, and assist in projects around the house or contracting.
- Handle basic repairs and maintenance tasks as required.
- Assist with administrative duties, such as scheduling appointments and managing paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned by the employer.

[Qualifications]
- Experience with electric work and general contract work.
- Valid driver's license and excellent driving skills.
- Ability to pass a background test.
- Willingness to undergo a health evaluation.
- Open-mindedness and a pleasant attitude.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.

[Benefits]
- Monthly salary of 25,000 pesos.
- 2 weeks of paid vacation.
- 10 personal days.
- Opportunity to gain experience in various fields.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment.

If you are a dependable individual with a strong work ethic, an open mind, and a pleasant attitude, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you believe you are a suitable candidate for this position.

Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.

Message me privately here with resumes attached. Thank you.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
$75.00 a day for pay. Clearly he must be more that "all purpose" (interesting for a job description as it sounds like a magical liquid to clean your stove with) applicant must be capable of explaining why he would work for that amount of money .

Reactions: Fulano2 and Big

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
$75.00 a day for pay. Clearly he must be more that "all purpose" (interesting for a job description as it sounds like a magical liquid to clean your stove with) applicant must be capable of explaining why he would work for that amount of money .
It's an entry level type job IMO. I already wrote Jose asking that he consider my kid Kenson. Kenson doesn't have any electrical experience but he could learn. I could teach him some. We would be happy with the salary for a year or so.

FF1

Dec 17, 2022
DR
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Jose's expectations how DR1 members are gonna act after seeing a job opening looking
for an errand boy who's gonna slave 6 days a week in 90* weather for 25.000 a month 😁

black-friday-shoppers_zpsqpeze3be.gif

Reactions: Fulano2 and Big

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Jose's expectations how DR1 members are gonna act after seeing a job opening looking
for an errand boy who's gonna slave 6 days a week in 90* weather for 25.000 a month 😁

black-friday-shoppers_zpsqpeze3be.gif

You’re obviously not interested, so why comment?? These type of responses are why threads get closed. Any more like this will be deleted. Scroll on……

IMG_4524.jpeg

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
It's an entry level type job IMO. I already wrote Jose asking that he consider my kid Kenson. Kenson doesn't have any electrical experience but he could learn. I could teach him some. We would be happy with the salary for a year or so.
OK

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Boy a 'handyman' doing electric work sounds like courting disaster. Even some here who sell themselves as electricians are dangerous.
Be happy if you get a safe driver with a pleasant disposition.

Reactions: Peterj