Altice

Waitman

DR1
Dec 12, 2016
waitman.net
By the way, the Altice web site is functional again. The account section was broken for quite some time. Maybe a year? I don't remember.

Called and tried to pay the bill over the phone a few weeks ago, and they charged my card 10 pesos. That's it. I was like OK now what? Seemed like nobody was home there. I was considering asking Xoom to add Altice internet to bill pay options. They have Claro. And they have Altice mobile reload.

I got a bill today, decided to try logging in yet again and it worked. And they even had my card in the account from my phone call.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
By the way, the Altice web site is functional again. The account section was broken for quite some time. Maybe a year? I don't remember.

Called and tried to pay the bill over the phone a few weeks ago, and they charged my card 10 pesos. That's it. I was like OK now what? Seemed like nobody was home there. I was considering asking Xoom to add Altice internet to bill pay options. They have Claro. And they have Altice mobile reload.

I got a bill today, decided to try logging in yet again and it worked. And they even had my card in the account from my phone call.

Xoom shows that they accept bill payments for Orange, which was the old name for Altice. Did you try that option?

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I was 2 months behind on the home internet and 1 month behind on the phone. I think just paid both. I also thought the problems were specific to a certain field in trying to get a credit card approved. Evidently not. We shall see if that worked later on today.

Waitman

DR1
Dec 12, 2016
waitman.net
Xoom shows that they accept bill payments for Orange, which was the old name for Altice. Did you try that option?

Thanks for the tip. I didn't catch that. :)
But that doesn't appear to work for me.

Screenshot_20200422-100242.png

Waitman

DR1
Dec 12, 2016
waitman.net
I was 2 months behind on the home internet and 1 month behind on the phone. I think just paid both. I also thought the problems were specific to a certain field in trying to get a credit card approved. Evidently not. We shall see if that worked later on today.

It's seems difficult to pay for things to DR companies with a non DR bank credit card (on their websites anyway, in person always works)

Last month I finally found a way to pay Edesur online. If I pay from 'Edesur account' on their site or the phone app, my USA based bank cards are always declined. But I found a link to 'express pay' on their site, where you just type in the info as a one-off payment and that seems to work. No more going to their office or the bank!

Reactions: NanSanPedro

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
I pay all of mine through either BHD or Popular sites. not a problem. except for Altice that I cant pay online as I pay bi-annual, an I don''t receive a bill only a letter.

chrisgy

Jan 15, 2013
Altice en Cabarete (Plaza Ocean Dream) and Sosua (Plaza Bailees) are both open from 8.30am - 12pm . They re-opened today .
They will be closed on Saturdays and Sundays.