Amazon.com

Ducadista

Nov 7, 2011
Valeu Cara!
DomEx is what I use, have not had issues so far. It was the cheapest per pound that I could find and they deliver  straight to my door. Instructions are on their website on how to set it up. 

My 2 cents......

The Professor

Sep 22, 2015

You are 100% correct to send him to these threads. I don't think I made a single post about getting an Amazon shipment to DR. I figured out how to do it and which company I wanted to use by reading the threads. The search function on this board is perhaps the worst I've ever seen, but rest assured that whatever you want to know has probably been written about, if you can just figure out how to find it.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I'm getting much better results using the DR1 search function these days. I plan in the not too distant future to put up a post in the new user/help thread detailing what I've learned that works pretty well for me.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
You are 100% correct to send him to these threads. I don't think I made a single post about getting an Amazon shipment to DR. I figured out how to do it and which company I wanted to use by reading the threads. The search function on this board is perhaps the worst I've ever seen, but rest assured that whatever you want to know has probably been written about, if you can just figure out how to find it.

Right Prof !!!
This was a good sight for valuable information.

And can still be .....
Just needs some tweeking again.

The forwarder method works - just pick your favorite.

I do it for medication, small household items... anything not too heavy or costly.

Bigger stuff is Mudanza material

Buster Gringo will enlighten after re-reading the thesaurus ....
soon, we hope

hahaha

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
I'm getting much better results using the DR1 search function these days. I plan in the not too distant future to put up a post in the new user/help thread detailing what I've learned that works pretty well for me.

I have posted several times how to use Google search properly to find information(Posts) on dr1, but people seem to ignore the suggestion.

Google Search, enter the following in the Google search box:

Code:
[B][COLOR="#0000FF"]site:DR1.com[/COLOR][/B] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Where the x's are what you wish ro search for on DR1)

For example:

site:dr1.com freight forwarder

My results are here

Not counting Google ad's, all results should be from DR1.Com

NOTE:

You can NOT use Google search to search for anything in Off-Topic as Google is not authorized to access Off-Topic forum.

Last edited: