Amazon Firestick

Buzz65

Jul 13, 2017
If you get a firestick, you should check out Trypoint website to get the most out of streaming movies for free.

I prefer the Nvidia Shield because it is Android OS and comes with a game controller. FWIW

Reactions: BermudaRum

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
If you get a firestick, you should check out Trypoint website to get the most out of streaming movies for free.

I prefer the Nvidia Shield because it is Android OS and comes with a game controller. FWIW
TiviMate's app is pretty good also with its channel selection, as well as the search button.

Reactions: Buzz65 and AlterEgo

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
TiviMate's app is pretty good also with its channel selection, as well as the search button.

There was an update yesterday and it moved things around a bit. My Dominican channels were at the bottom, now they’re mixed in alphabetically.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
There was an update yesterday and it moved things around a bit. My Dominican channels were at the bottom, now they’re mixed in alphabetically.
I hate when that happens..LOL

I wish they'd put out a list of what was updated like many sites do

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
I find creating my own favorite menu the best way to search what I want to watch with TIVI Mate

Reactions: AlterEgo

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
I find creating my own favorite menu the best way to search what I want to watch with TIVI Mate
I have a list of favorites with about 30 channels. Now they're all mixed up again.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
You should still have the same amount of channels in your favorites except that now they are in alphabetical order by Region and Channel name.

Example: say you have Latino (LA) and USA channels. It would be in this order:

1. LA: Galavision
2. LA: Telemundo
3. LA: Univisión
4. USA: CNN
5. USA: ESPN
6. USA: Fox News
7. USA: History Channel

Reactions: BermudaRum

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
i though about getting one but only watch youtube . i guess lots of movies on firestick

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
What is the latest version. Not sure if it updated successfully.
There is a 4K version that's nice if you have an UHD Television. Also a 4K ultramax but you should probably stick with the 4k