AMET And Corruption

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
How does a an Amet (or other PD) get their Uniforms & weapons? Are they provided for them?

How about Protective Vests? Do they have to buy their own? Anybody know?

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
If you have a camera on your phone it's always a good idea to snap a pic of the cop that pulls you over. It worked for me when they tried a scam me for illegal parking in Sosua a while ago. I insisted that they write me out ticket and I would take my ticket with a pic of the alleged wrongly parked vehicle and the mugshot of the cop to see the AMET chief. I was waved on my way!

Once you have their picture and they are doing everything according to the law, then they have nothing to worry about do they?

kimbjorkland

Apr 6, 2011
If you have a camera on your phone it's always a good idea to snap a pic of the cop that pulls you over. It worked for me when they tried a scam me for illegal parking in Sosua a while ago. I insisted that they write me out ticket and I would take my ticket with a pic of the alleged wrongly parked vehicle and the mugshot of the cop to see the AMET chief. I was waved on my way!

Once you have their picture and they are doing everything according to the law, then they have nothing to worry about do they?

Now THAT'S good advice!

Papa Benito

Dec 5, 2006
Much more corruption and expect many fines and payoffs--- ''More policemen take to the streets
A contingent of 17,000 police agents will be on patrol beginning 1 December in order to prevent robberies, assaults and other crimes during the Christmas holidays, according to National Police spokesman Colonel Maximo Baez Aybar, who told Diario Libre reporters that this is part of the 'Safe Christmas 2011 Plan' that seeks to preserve lives and property during the holidays. The announcement of the plan will be made by the Police Chief himself, Major General Jose Armando Polanco Gomez, from the Duarte Police Barracks, which will be the starting point for the deployment of police agents to the entire country.

"The agents will be distributed in accordance with a strategic plan that the institution has prepared, based on the number of inhabitants, the economic activity of each area, and the places that we know are most likely to see the occurrence of criminal activities," he said. This will serve to limit the radius of action of the criminals and delinquents, "we know that during Christmas and the New Year there is a lot of movement of economic resources, people traveling, a lot of commercial activity, which is to say the country is on the move." He said that as a proactive measure, the Chief of Police has ordered the launch of this plan to guarantee that all the activities of the better part of society will not be affected by the actions of any criminal. "In the first part, we have 17,000 agents, we know that the Christmas bonuses that the companies and the government hand out will be done around 10 December, and included in the plan that the Chief of Police has worked out, these periods and certain fixed points are taken into consideration," he said.''

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
thanks to alabama's new immigration law,(aimed at mexicans) a fellow was pulled over by the 'bama' cops. he could not produce ID or anything that proved he was a legal driver in the US. he said he'd left it in his hotel, passport etc. turns out he was an executive vice president with Mercedes Benz, he was arrested and cuffed and taken away to await deportation,,,,, they build cars in 'bama......and these cops make real money, stupid is stupid....

lafiera

Apr 26, 2009
stop, para , espera , ken tu dice que , los explotadores de la Brrick Gold estan viviendo en sosua, mientra mi gente estan siendo envenenado en los campos de maimon y cotui. Gracias Ken por esta imformacion. Esta es una noticias de primera plana.