Andy Graham was injured in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Can't even pronounce Brugal - that's a clue he doesn't fit it. But he can't remember the story, the way he stammers sounds like he's could mixing with the drug culture.
Can't fight at 56 ?
I don't think this wimp would have fought at 26 either.
But it's one thing to talk about it another thing to put your face online for the world to target you.

And now everyone knows he keeps a secret pocket in his pants !

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Can't even pronounce Brugal - that's a clue he doesn't fit it. But he can't remember the story, he way he stammers sounds like he's could mixing with the drug culture. Can't fight at 56 ?
I don't think this wimp would have fought at 26 either.
But it's one thing to talk about it another thing to put your face online for the world to target you.

It's pretty obvious he is either an Adderol junkie or sampling the imported marching powder.
How does one get hit by a golf cart in the middle of Pedro Clisante?
Who are the drivers, obviously tourists with money?
Come on Andy, tell us the rest of the story!

spanky27312

Dec 7, 2008
Hobo Traveler.. Andy Graham

I’ve been watching his videos for sometime and decided to become a member.
Basically you send you info and $25 to get verified... he sends a postcard with code
Back to your address... put the code in and your a member.
For some reason he didn’t like me and stole my $25.
He even did a YouTube video about me....fun story..hobo is safer than Facebook.
I’ve been coming to the north coast for 20yrs; just warning people about this.... if you don’t
Believe me look at the video on YouTube.
That pic is me and my first name is Allen.
I would appreciate if anybody sees him in sosua angin let
Me know or post he’s here.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Stopped watching him years ago. Seemed like a loser. He should know better, for $25 you can have someone's legs broken in a third world country. He acknowledged taking your $25 and he is toying with the idea of giving it back. Send the complaint and video to the cc company and the local police of his home address... I think somewhere in Indiana. Cant be hard to find.

I think he had his A$$ kicked once before in the DR.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
saw him on tv...thought he was a fake.......but he is prime material for chief of police here or President......

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Yes you are right saw his video a while back about the DR....seems he was playing with the girls and didnt pay......so a few of their friends paid him a visit and beat the shyte out of him.............

Status
Not open for further replies.