Angsana Samana Bay

JFD

Feb 10, 2010
I know it was supposed to start building last year, but i guess they got delayed like everything else. In any case, anyone knows EXACTLY where the resort is going to be built (i mean i know it's in the Saman? region, but where) ?

Tonydomrep

Feb 22, 2009
at the end of the boulevard/malecon you see at the left side the old Xamana restaurant. There starts the property and goes up. Facing the ocean and going down to the ocean.

jonvelas

Jan 29, 2010
gosamana-dominicanrepublic.com
Angsana Samana Bay - Hotel & Resort - Town of Samana, Dominican Republic

Finally the project of ANGSANA SAMANA BAY - Hotel & Resort is underway after being delayed since 2008.

They have put up a brand new LARGE SIGN right at the end of the Malecon in the Town of Samana,
location of where this very large project will be built.

This is the biggest ever project to take place right here in town, comprised of an Hotel, Condominiums, Apartments, Villas, a Spa on Cayo Vigia Island and a projected Marina of 285 Docks complete with even a Lighthouse !

I went to visit the Website of Banyan Tree, the company who owns the brand "Angsana Hotels & Resorts", and these people really take business seriously with more than 10 RESORTS projected of that type to be open in 2013, 2014 and 2015.

This should bring a new vibrant energy in our small town.

angsana-resort-hotel-villas-apartments-marina-samana-town-1000px.jpg

Tonydomrep

Feb 22, 2009
Plans will be changed and will be not according the website. Announcements will come around july/august 2012.