ANOECA Alberto Noesi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
To clear things up: paying up to 10% a month in DOP, 10 to 12% per annum in USD.

Not many loans out in USD, mostly in DOP: Smaller loans at 10% a week, down some for higher amounts.

Total, negative cashflow for almost a year now, no cash reserves and a schnitload of properties nobody wants to buy..

That's the sad reality.

What was the "S and P" rating of these investments?

VICTOM

May 26, 2012
.hi to alberto,s 352 victims...here we are in a country that the government welcomes you with open arms..other branches of the government are inviting you to invest in the dr .do they guarantee protections on those investments, or are you at the mercy of the courts costly legal system. The people that take your money, are they screened by the government? Are they a legal company?

In the past 5 months i have been reading and listening, to what this man by the name of alberto is doing to people known as the 352 victims. Of an investing game...first i will speak on what happened to my so called legal investment,of march 2010..yes i heard that alberto paid the high interest monthly, so i invested, 200,000 dollars us and also 7 million pesos. With this man for one year only...since march 2011, this is what i have been going trough.

First promise from alberto was "gary come to the dr and i have all your money'"...ok i came..guess what ?,in his office he gave me 2 checks one 200,000 dollars the other 7 million pesos..but he said you will have to wait until i deposit the money in the bank..that will be done in 2 days when i sell this property, for 5 million dollars...that promise was another lie.. Alberto then told me ok here is another way you get your money .. "my sister will give you 350,000 dollars in canada"..i went back to canada and waited ,, another lie..alberto call,s me to tell me that he deposited the 2 checks in my accounts ,,again i fly back to the dr ..guess what the checks are no good, no funds in the bank.. I get a lawyer..now the costly dominican laws takes over,for one year my lawyer tried to negotiate with alberto..she also had to listen to his promisses, and lies..,remember i,am the victim and i have spent 20,000 dollars so far to recover my money..now if you take this to any court ,cevil or penal...we have the innocent alberto, until proven guilty by the dominican sytem..in court,which this process can go on 2 to 3 years,at your expence..not his ..your the victim, and the innocent sits back ,waiting for the victim to drop the charges .for reason of lack of money or cannot come to this country for court appearances.

At the moment i have a penal court case for that 5 million pesos..plus a pagare notaria autentico, that alberto signed and agreed to pay me 346,000 dollars..guess what.. I can,t use this pagare notaria legal paper ..which cost me 7,000 dollars to regester..i had to pay taxes ,on the 346,000 dollars owed to me by alberto to the government..,because the penal ,tribunal court over rides the other..on court day a month ago the west [judge] gave the innocent alberto another month to negotiate ,,i guess that the west[judge] tought that 15 months of lies and promisses was not enough time ..so that alberto needed more time... For what ?.take a guess.....in all from end off my investment to now 15 months ,of lies ,,promises .and also offering land, houses with embargos,,waste lands that alberto could not sell, or give..the last 6 years.in all 69 properties, that are in the offering. Some of these properties have been sold 2 times or more ..some of the titles are clear ,but others, under the table they belong to someone else..this could be very costly to the new owner...we have to remember there is 352 victims. And some are willing to take just there capital, and alberto can keep the interest,,i said the same thing to alberto , 10 months ago and still say the samething to him now....but still we the victims, are waiting and listening to lies and promises,,,remember me its been 15 months,off lies and promises...the other 352 victims its only 3 months that alberto stop paying interest to them..and they now hear the same lies and promises.

The offering of junk property...foot note alberto is still taking money on new investments ..when he said that he could not pay the 352 previous investers..as of now business is as usual for alberto and co. With opened arms take your hard earned money...thank you for reading this warning, on a man called alberto...my name is gary lajoie phone 809774 3444

Last edited by a moderator:

tim c

May 3, 2007
I also have gotten nothing but lies from Alberto for 8 months. My game plan,wait to see what the DR court system does to Alberto on four counts of fraud. When he walks away with a slapped wrist and a lollypop stuck in the corner of his mouth. I will contact the media, world wide, and let all know about investing the the DR. Then maybe the goverment will step in and make this man pay up. Where does 30 to 50 million dollars go to?His offering of 69 pieces of land that is worth a dollar ninety five? I know 8 investers and it comes to over 3 million dollars. What did the other 345 investers give this low life? Where is the money? Where are the properties? Where are the assets?

Linda Stapleton

Jun 3, 2003
So what happened to the French law system of guilty until proven innocent that all foreigners are subject to in this country?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Thanks to the idiot trolls, this thread will be closed and only investors will be allowed to have their posts shown.

If you're a "real" investor and have something to add, please PM or email and I will post your message.

Also if I get any news, I will add it to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.