Another Bush Video - No Edits

toneloc24

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
For those who think it editing or cue-cards are not needed for this dude, I wish I could make this up, but how many soundbites will it take?

I'm not sure how people could vote for this dude. He represents the best that we got???

Another .mov file:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/sovereignty.mov

This is deserving of clown-bin residence in any country.

JDub

Apr 7, 2003
omg, this dude never fails to amaze me lol. Bush needs to release a blooper DVD of his term. It'll prolly have to be a 2-disc set if he keeps it up.

thick_neck

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 6, 2004
When brains were handed out, Shrub thought they yelled 'TRAIN,' so he hid behind the door.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Quicktime

I'm trying to download it and I can't. I get to here, but nothing happens.

(Thank you for downloading QuickTime and iTunes. Your download will start automatically.)

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
JDub said:
omg, this dude never fails to amaze me lol. Bush needs to release a blooper DVD of his term. It'll prolly have to be a 2-disc set if he keeps it up.

I am getting increasingly worried that the "Bush malapropisms" & downright ignorant mistakes in speeches may get released down here in the Dominican Republic. So that I can take the necessary steps to avoid future embarrasment, can someone please advise me how one goes for change of name in this country????? G.(Grahame) W. Bush!!!