Another Dominican Rocket Scientist Strikes

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
No joke, turbo incompetence or multiple people at the machine were in on it. Or he could have packed the coke in carry on and then strapped on his body in a bathroom stall or even the plane. XRay machines miss all kinds of prohibited items.

??????????

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Officers at John F. Kennedy International Airport made quite the discovery when they found an arriving passenger "busting out of his pants."

Back on March 4th, U.S. Citizen Juan Carlos Galan Luperon, arrived at the airport from the Dominican Republic. During his inspection upon arrival, officers noticed Luperon was nervous, and his pants appeared to be 'snug.'

... too cheap to buy a larger size pair of pants is what did him in.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Get a life "the gorgon". really!

actually, you are the one in need of a life. a month ago, Matilda posted that she was raising a troubled youngster, and i said that i hope the situation never becomes violent. you came in swinging at me, flapping your yap about my need to butt out of the thread. then, other posters concurred with me, and you went silent. you don't have the man in you to stand up to them, but you can come after me. just like this. i start a thread, and you come starting ish with me, for no reason.

get a life. people with meaningful pursuits do not stalk others on the internet. it is not healthy. seek help. you guys need to learn to grow old gracefully, and not be a pain in other people's butts.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Rocket scientist is correct. Homeboy is a regular Wernher von Braun.

The article states the guy in question made it to NYC before he was found out, and it was only because of the way his pants fit.

How the hell did he get through the x-ray machine in migración in the DR without anyone noticing? What about the drug sniffing dogs? They certainly love siccing those animals all over MY damn luggage (that's for sure), but this guy skates through like Nancy Kerrigan without a problem.

Aaaahhhh, how about an inside job? Friend/Smuggler pays agent in DR to look the other way? Unfortunately at the NY end not going to happen. Busted......... It's alright, it's alright, it's alright....COCAINE!!!!!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Aaaahhhh, how about an inside job? Friend/Smuggler pays agent in DR to look the other way? Unfortunately at the NY end not going to happen. Busted......... It's alright, it's alright, it's alright....COCAINE!!!!!

it is just about obvious that the guys in Dominican immigration were in on it...

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011

This is an every day event. Now, it's "news". This is why when those DR originated flights land at JFK, Immigration and Border/Customs officers are all over people. They know when the flights arrive. They know where you originated from. They know what they're looking for. Don't believe me? Try it yourself. Good luck.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
This is an every day event. Now, it's "news". This is why when those DR originated flights land at JFK, Immigration and Border/Customs officers are all over people. They know when the flights arrive. They know where you originated from. They know what they're looking for. Don't believe me? Try it yourself. Good luck.

Add EWR (Newark, NJ) airport to the list. Not every flight but quite often when that cabin door opens the Border/Customs officers and K9 sniff, sniff doggies are there waiting.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
just SMH. how stupid you gotta be to go to prison for $84,000 ? that is just beyond ridiculous... If you gonna do it at least go all in with like a full Suitcase .. might as well, same penalty ..

Some of the stories out of South America years back though were blood curdling .... I cant even describe it , but lets just say babies were involved . that was just Horrific stuff ... At least these dudes are just playing the odds and taping it .. no body really got hurt but them, . sorry you lose .. go directly to jail , do not collect $200 .//