Another Sankie?

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
They claim she is a millionaire that fell in love with a non-millionaire Dominican. Hmm, where have I seen this before?

Setting up for disaster or this will be a one in a million success story?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
The best Dominican movie ever was Sanky Panky. Anyone seen it. Hilarious................

Reactions: Jan

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
How ORIGINAL... She is the first Woman this Good Fortune has ever happened to ... what a Lucky gal ..

When My distant Cousin fell for a Sankie, everyone tried to warn her ( II feel bad because Im the jerk who told her about the DR and how nice it is ) , there was no way she was giving up, until her bank account was cleaned out and he still did not have a Job.

Jan 9, 2004
I can remember when threads of this type seemed to be the dominant topic on DR1.

Thinking back, not one of those that I can remember found "love" at the resort and then posted about it here...............actually worked out............but rather they became a conduit for some to get to the US, Canada and Europe.

While there are many successful relationship stories...............none that I am aware of came from a chance meeting with a resort worker or encounter on the beach/bar.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2