Answer to readdressed political questions

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Rocky said:
You're getting your shorts all twisted up about people correcting your grammar & spelling.
This guy is a perfect example of a poorly educated product of the US educational system. He has been able to pursue a career as a bureaucrat in state government in Massachusetts and Florida. One of the functions of government in the US is to create paper pushing jobs for loyal morons.

His reaction to criticism has been prickly and hostile. His muddled political message has died on the vine.

es una vaina
PED Partido Estupido Dominicana
sigue la porqueria!

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
Mirate en un espejo antes de hablar vaina

Celt202 said:
This guy is a perfect example of a poorly educated product of the US educational system. He has been able to pursue a career as a bureaucrat in state government in Massachusetts and Florida. One of the functions of government in the US is to create paper pushing jobs for loyal morons.

His reaction to criticism has been prickly and hostile. His muddled political message has died on the vine.

es una vaina
PED Partido Estupido Dominicana
sigue la porqueria!

Mirate en un espejo, antes de hablar pariguayo! :ninja:
Talking about moron ism, moron?

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
Judicial tribunal/Judicial overhaul

perlanegra said:
Question???

Since you are starting a new political party and want people to vote for you I think it's imperative that you answer questions!!

Here are 2

What are you planning to do to correct the whole gameship you are talking about ??
How are you planning to resolve it/plan??

Please don't give me the same bs I've been hearing since I was 6 y/o from all of the past presidents who wanted to be there, got there and did very little of what they promised the nation!!?????

I hope you can put some new words we haven't heard of before!!

Please respond!!

The first reality is that no one under the Partido De La Esperanza Dominicana's (PED) administration, of the government, will be above the law. If they fail to do so, they will be submitted to the Procuraduria and Judicial branch of government for violation to comply with the law. If they continue with the noncompliance, they will not be allowed to serve within the government at all.

Every elected and appointed official with have to comply with all the laws, starting with law #82 78, which order for an affidavit of financial status prior to entering a government position.

2ND, the judicial system will be overhaul and a special tribunal for corruption cases will be established and put in place. If we have to hired special judges and prosecutors from the international courts thats what we will do. If a judge is bribed and cut, he will also be arrested and put in jail.

Anybody, regardless of the person, that get cut violating any of the laws on the statutes, will be arrested and formally charged. Any property illegally obtained will be confiscated. Only one house and a car maybe litigated to be kept by the defendant. The PED will not contribute to homelessness.

These objectives will be pursuit and accomplished with the direct involvement of the (P.C.) Participacion Ciudadana which will act as a "Perro Guardian" guard dog of the public funds and state own properties. Also, citizen hot-line will be put in place to get corruption leads and information.

National security personnel will be selected and trained to investigate and gather evidence, by whatever legal means necessary, to arrest those involved in corruption activities agaisn't the Dominican people's government.

Now, all of this maybe construe as B.S. because of the past history and previous administrations failure to implement the anti corruption laws. The PED es la ESPERANZA de un mejor porvenir.

Last edited:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Por Fin

rtejeda said:
The first reality is that no one under the Partido De La Esperanza Dominicana's (PED) administration of the government will be above the law. .......

Now, all of this maybe construe as B.S. because of the past history and previous administrations failure to implement the anti corruption laws. The PED es la ESPERANZA de un mejor porvenir.

A platform with specific ideas to combat corruption. Convince enough people that the PED is serious and you may gain some support.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Thank you Rtejeda for those positive ideas that you presented. Like Celt202 said, "Convince enough people that the PED is serious and you may gain some support."

One of the first things you need to do for this convincing is by explaining more about this PED political party. As I've never heard of it then a webpage would be a good start. Who are its officers and what are its bylaws?

Speaking of political parties and their rules and regulations did you see this article?

Rick

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Well

rtejeda said:
2ND, the judicial system will be overhaul and a special tribunal for corruption cases will be established and put in place. If we have to hired special judges and prosecutors from the international courts thats what we will do. If a judge is bribed and cut, he will also be arrested and put in jail.

Anybody, regardless of the person, that get cut violating any of the laws on the statutes, will be arrested and formally charged. Any property illegally obtained will be confiscated. Only one house and a car maybe litigated to be kept by the defendant. The PED will not contribute to homelessness.

Might want to do this one first! Remember plan Renove, and the stolen car's that the police were using, They were all charged and then found not guilty! What a joke, but at least they were brought up on charges

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Rick Snyder said:
.... explaining more about this PED political party. As I've never heard of it then a webpage would be a good start. Who are its officers and what are its bylaws? ...Rick

The first hurdle will be having the name accepted, which I doubt, since the PRD has the following registered slogan: "El partido de la Esperanza Nacional", too similar to "Partido de la Esperanza Dominicana"...

mandryjx

Jun 27, 2006
This forum by far is one of the most interesting I’ve ever stumbled across. For starters - hello to all – I’m the new kid on the block, tuning in from Orlando. Here to try and hone in on some of the insights surrounding the country that I hopefully will one day relocate to. Note, I'll seriously spell check, proof read and reread my comments in fear of sabotage. :) In the event I've either misquoted something, or perhaps misspelled something, please be kind. Your comments are all interesting as well as incredibly funny. Though I can not comment on such issues at the moment, perhaps one day I will, when I’m actually there and can see first hand what is before me. Which is something most of you out there should seriously consider. While in the mix, I will happily put in my two senses and debate such comments as in-house corruption and bureaucratic thievery. For now I’ll just stand on the side line and soak it all in. However, and b/c I just must say . . . I’m sure we all know good and well that the DR isn’t too far off from any other bureaucratic society. Remember too that we all live in a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced.

bilijou

Jun 13, 2006
rtejeda,
You sound like you belong to your generation.

It is a shame that I, a young Dominican, can only reach this depth in political discussions with foreigners. This is a huge problem in our country. The Dominican people are the only ones who suffer, the lack of depth in political discussions keeps their problems from being addressed.

Coincidentally, I read an article today (here's the link). Sorry that its in Spanish. It illustrates better what I mean. The author, Nassef Perdomo Cordero, (for those Spanish readers, his column is great) condemns Senator Jose Tomas Perez for diverting from the issue of the Penal Procedural Code by calling his opponents "theorists" (teoricos). I see this happen time and time again; the issue is never addressed.

I think you see it less in younger generations. We grew up with the empty political discourse, we're starting to realize the problem. They're all the same.

PLD, PRD, PED, P*D?

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Bilijou,

As I am posting from Sousa from Rocky's and am on vacation I won't be posting very often. I did want to say that I am very interested in communicating with you as it is my belief that you being Dominian can has a positive effect on the discussions on this board. Having said that then be prepared for me to start to pick your brain next week when I return to my own computer.

Rick

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
rtejeda said:
Yes apparently I didn't "learnt" to spell. However I "learned" to double check what I write and will continue to learn from my mistake. How about you? Did you "LEARNT" OR LEARNED?

Rtejada:

Its according to whether or not one learnt/learned to spell under the British English system or the US English system.

Both are accepted spellings in "polite society"!

Texas Bill