Anti Gay Marriage March

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I'm decent at pattern recognition.

I'm seeing some here.

The use of the word agenda with relation to tolerance of homosexuality. The accusation that other posters are having a hard time staying on topic. The failure to see logical connections. The random defense of the CC.

FYI: Sin is a fake concept based on fake history.
Trust me, it ain't Chip.

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
Even as as an economic basket case, I doubt you'll convince the Haitians that butt-banging some other guy's hairy ass is the way to prosperity and the furtherance of their shared goals.

But I think that if you traveled there and made your message clear you would get a response.

Probably not the response you were looking for but I back you on this 100%.

In fact, I will pay your ticket to go to Haiti and evangelize the homosexual agenda. No problem.

When can you get there?

In his defense, I cannot imagine Chip usig the phrase "butt-banging some other guy's hairy ass".
Chip has more class than that.

From what I have seen, the DR will never approve gay marriage or elect an openly gay anyone to anything in the next 50 years. But Dominicans are too "live and let live" to kill someone based solely on sexuality.

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
Thread was about Haiti.

As far as DR goes, forget it. The social engineers need to find a new country to destroy family values.

What family values? In the older generation, those values existed. In the younger generation, we have the highest rate of teenage pregnancy in the area. More and more, siblings have different parents. Mothers' Day is a reason to get drunk. The only folks getting married are foreigners (to Dominicans looking for papers or as destination weddings at all-inclusives). And a recent attempt to crack down on prostitution brought lots of grumbling.

As far as this thread goes: I'm not sure why, but Jamaica is noted as been far more dangerous for gay men than Haiti. And in some countries in Africa and the Middle East (don't have time to look them up right now), homosexuality is practically a capital crime.

I don't understand any of it, though I am sure there are many theories.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
I'm decent at pattern recognition.

I'm seeing some here.

The use of the word agenda with relation to tolerance of homosexuality. The accusation that other posters are having a hard time staying on topic. The failure to see logical connections. The random defense of the CC.

FYI: Sin is a fake concept based on fake history.

You thought I was dark_scorpion at one point... you're pretty bad at pattern recognition. It's not Chip.

Dec 26, 2011
You thought I was dark_scorpion at one point... you're pretty bad at pattern recognition. It's not Chip.

I don't know if Dark_Scorpion is your troll account or not. Or if thatonedouche is. Either way, they're both messed up characters. The former a misogynist and the latter a homophobe. Not saying you're either in real life.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I don't know if Dark_Scorpion is your troll account or not. Or if thatonedouche is. Either way, they're both messed up characters. The former a misogynist and the latter a homophobe. Not saying you're either in real life.

Being the expert you are you should be able to figure out that they are entirely different people. Just because you have multiple personalities not expect others to be the same.

Dec 26, 2011
Well, one is a Dominican, one is a black American, and the newcomer is an azzhole.

You do understand that trolls can claim to be anything? I believe sayonara to be Dominican. He sounds like a real person that mentions real people, places and things to corroborate his story. No one's ever met Dark Wing Duck. He never says in what area he lives. He's gone from not knowing where to buy socks and vitamins in RD to being an expert on the people and country in a matter of months. He says he's mostly dealing with prostitutes and then he acts as if he's in a relationship with them. Who knows if he's a real person? The "azzhole" shows up out of the blue to start the most controversial threads, sprinkled with insults, like he's an insider. I believe sayonara's real. The other two seem like trolls.

Dec 26, 2011

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
yes, that is one point of view, that has for the most part been rejected by psychologists and others in the US, the honomsecuxuality is a choice. Because of twin studies where one twin is gay and the other is not, those who are somehow threatened by homosexuality (I do not know how else to put it because it never actually mattered to me, what other people do in bed) have concluded that it is a choice. Others, evidently, feel threatened that contact with homosexuals is somehow contagious.

When Did You Choose to Be Straight? - YouTube

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
yes, that is one point of view, that has for the most part been rejected by psychologists and others in the US, the honomsecuxuality is a choice. Because of twin studies where one twin is gay and the other is not, those who are somehow threatened by homosexuality (I do not know how else to put it because it never actually mattered to me, what other people do in bed) have concluded that it is a choice. Others, evidently, feel threatened that contact with homosexuals is somehow contagious.

No one chooses whether they are attracted to men or women. Thats just how they're born. With that said, nothing makes my skin crawl more than a man acting like a woman.

Dec 26, 2011

Look at all the stories like this one:

'Gay cure' Christian ministry closes down after its leader apologises and admits he's attracted to men - Americas - World - The Independent

Status
Not open for further replies.