Antony Santos and my huge ego

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Me too, I had to read the original post a couple of times before I actually understood what it is about. But this is what makes it interesting. It is like Bulgakov's "Master and Margarita" and some other authors and I know - at first you don't understand anything and keep on asking yourself "why am I reading this?" but then cannot get enough of the book and keep on re-reading it over and over again. Kid, have you thought about becoming a writer?

platana

Mar 15, 2006
I love Anthony Santos's music pero no pago ni $5 pesos por verlo en vivo! ese tipo habla mas que yo no se quien! He is ANNOYING!!! "Yo soy el mejor' es todo lo que sabe decir! Co?o que deje q' lo alaben otros y no el mismo! Ta'pasao!!

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Bingo!

Me too, I had to read the original post a couple of times before I actually understood what it is about. But this is what makes it interesting. It is like Bulgakov's "Master and Margarita" and some other authors and I know - at first you don't understand anything and keep on asking yourself "why am I reading this?" but then cannot get enough of the book and keep on re-reading it over and over again. Kid, have you thought about becoming a writer?

Thanks for being so insightful, Alyonka. You are "spot on." In light of his latest banishment, I will accept this on the Kid's behalf. I keep encouraging the Kid to publish a book soon, because indeed he is very talented, and his writing-- provocative, intelligent, creative and interesting, seems to stimulate the intellect, appreciation, and love for reading and literature in many, I think.

-Indie

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Thanks for being so insightful, Alyonka. You are "spot on." In light of his latest banishment, I will accept this on the Kid's behalf. I keep encouraging the Kid to publish a book soon, because indeed he is very talented, and his writing-- provocative, intelligent, creative and interesting, seems to stimulate the intellect, appreciation, and love for reading and literature in many, I think.

-Indie

Did he get banned????? Oh, no, it is going to be boring here ... Does he publish what he writes anywhere else? I love reading interesting articles .... It is OK if it is in Spanish, I will learn.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Dr. Watson: SOTN and Indie .... one and the same, posting from different IP.
Sherlock: Right you are Dr. Watson, another mystery solved. :)

Don't give up the day job, Dr. Watson. :) . Look at the different styles of writing: one 'out there' extrovert, what you see is what you get, don't spell it out let the reader guess; the other softer, gentler and far more explanatory. The former is male, the latter female.

Just a guess.

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Dr. Watson: SOTN and Indie .... one and the same, posting from different IP.
Sherlock: Right you are Dr. Watson, another mystery solved. :)
Well, genius minds do think alike, but I am Indie and SOTN is someone else, honestly. Ask Robert or Chiri if you don't believe me.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Don't give up the day job, Dr. Watson. :) . Look at the different styles of writing: one 'out there' extrovert, what you see is what you get, don't spell it out let the reader guess; the other softer, gentler and far more explanatory. The former is male, the latter female.
Just a guess.
This was one clue among many .... atypical for a 'softer, gentler' type. Just a guess. ;)
Do you know why Canadian dogs do it doggie-style?
So they can both watch the hockey game at the same time!
WAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Why?????!!! :tired:why does he get banned or suspended again???
Ok he might be annoyed about another member's posts but he wasn't disrespectful as far as I read. Why do some posters get special treatment, but then again, maybe both of them got suspended, ok if that's so then that's fair.
These periodic suspensions are very good, it let's them cool off.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Why?????!!! :tired:why does he get banned or suspended again???

Because he is one of those Dekabrists (Decembrists) on this forum. I am glad they don't suspend these people forever. It would have been so dull without them ;)

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I think he might have been permanently suspended. You could ask the moderator.

Is that possible to suspend someone permanently? I notice people go away but always come back. Why people who call others "idiots", "morons" etc. are still here and someone who writes great posts and has not done anything disrespectful to anyone is gone????

Last edited:

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
I tried to PM SOTN, but could not. The function to pm him has been eliminated, so it looks like some kind of suspension. Must of stepped on a few toes. An astute fella with no pelo en la lengua..:paranoid:

Last edited: