Any Mixed Marriages Here?

R

Richard. GabyCruz

Re: You're such a traitor

Let me tell you a few thing Mr federico, Yes, mi name is Gabriela and And I am very Proud of MY MANCHA DE PLATANO> Dominicana hasta morir, but in my country I could not live the Dominican dream, because overthere exist a Mafioso style sistem, it is Who you know and what your last name is, also the colr of your skind,however in THE US, every one has a chance, with hard work and dedication, you go places in here. White American if you Strive, they give you an opportunity and respect, not matter your age.This is the Country where a Handicapp. can make it. In my beloved Quisqueya, when you are old uggly or handicapp, "TE TIRAN Piedras, or you have to BEG. So THERE, GOD BLESS THE USA////////////////////// gABY IS JUST A NICKNAME, i DO KNOW MANY GABIS IN DR AND MEXICO.

2DRs

Re: Who is O&C?

O&C, please see TW for what he really is, a self serving fake. His statements on the Trujillo years are in denial of the historic facts, his view that el Jefe' was good for the country is pure unadulterated BS.
- 2DRs -

J

Joseph Paul Madera

You ain't dominican

You can't be Dominican cuz Dominicans don't talk bad about the homeland

R

Richard. GabyCruz

Re: You ain't dominican

I aam not talking bad about my home land , buddy I am just realistic and tell it how it is, you see as The US ,Dominican Rep is not 100%perfect neither. as a country we have our foults and flaws like any other country and culture and whe it comes to littering and compassion my country has a lot to improve. GabyCruz

E

El Guaca?

Re: Schyeah!

<font size=4 color=black face="tahoma">
You are so right. Both of you. The one who so positively and matter-of-factly reminds us that it is a 'well-accepted' practice to be openly unfaithful; and the other who so sarcastically says "schyeah".

I believe though, that in due time, dominican culture will be more sensible to the rights of every woman. Especially with the influx of more dominicans being widely exposed to the US way of living. I'm speaking from personal experience here...

Give it time. They (we)'ll come around!

El Guaca?