Anyone going to the US within the next two weeks?

DipreSantana

Nov 29, 2009
I have a small package I need to ship to the US, but the prices are ridiculous, so if anyone could take this package with them and ship it when they get there, I'd appreciate it, I'd also give you RD$1000 for the trouble.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Not certain, but I might be traveling to the US around April 28. Depends upon finding a decent itinerary.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
One of my boys is going back next Monday, through Santiago.

How many Ks are in the "package" ....?? If you want bring it around open and we can seal it here or repackage.

Cordially,

HB

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010

How many Ks are in the "package" ....?? If you want bring it around open and we can seal it here or repackage.

Cordially,

HB

Ha!!!!
Smart fart,

I have a funny feeling, you won't be hearing from the OP........

DipreSantana

Nov 29, 2009

Cordially,

HB

It's not drugs, seriously, I'll bring the package already sealed.

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
Dipre- the idea is that most people won't take a package unless the know what is in it. THat's why he wanted to see it unsealed.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
It's computer parts people.

ok, lets reverse this, if someone you didn't know, asked you to take an already sealed box on to an airplane.......
And told you it's ok, it's just computer parts....what would your answer be..........
Personally, there isn't enough money in Santiago for me to do that for a stranger......
I wouldn't even take an already sealed box from one of my own family.....

B in Santiago

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Thank you people. I would have thought that the humor would have tempered the issue of the open box.

Dude the offer still stands. Send me a PM and it is in Miami by Tuesday...

HB

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
I need someone else who's going to the US within the next few weeks.

Are you really saying you want someone to take a package to the US but you will not allow them to see the contents? That is INSANE! Why would you not bring the package unsealed, show them what it is, then seal it??? If it's computer parts what's the big deal?

DipreSantana

Nov 29, 2009
Are you really saying you want someone to take a package to the US but you will not allow them to see the contents? That is INSANE! Why would you not bring the package unsealed, show them what it is, then seal it??? If it's computer parts what's the big deal?

It was a joke, of course who ever will take it can look inside.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Dipre was supposed to be here at three. My son left at 3:30 and Dipre called at 3:50...:8^(( Sorry guy....it would have worked so cool...

HB

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Why am I not surprised.........

Can't ship a small parcel ..... please help me.........

No Show........... can't get out of his own way

DipreSantana

Nov 29, 2009
I couldn't make it as I had a run in with some police detective.

A brother of mine lost a cell phone about a year ago, seems like they found the cell phone where some robbery took place, so apparently, they're trying to pin this on my father, as the SIM was registered in his name. When I told the wannabe detective that my father lives in the US, not here, so he needs to do some more detectiving, he got mad, said not to speak to him that way as with the evidence he has he can get a warrant for my father's arrest.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Jesus man, I am sorry....life really gets complicated here sometimes...what a freakin' shame..hope things work out for you guys.

HB