AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
congrats to the proud dady.
Everyone has a new baby, now i want one too :(

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Dittos, Chriss...another descendent of the great metropolis of Steator...

Watch out though...the chopos will start chasing her as soon as she learns to crawl...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You realize that means she has to be educated in Monte Cristi?

I am sure that with typical Dominican hospitality, there are some fine people that will take Julia into their homes, educate her just like PIB and return her to you in perfect condition. whereby, you have to get her thru INTEC with good grades!!. Then you might have a PIB clone....

We could probably do it here in Santiago, too....However, I think you will do it in Santo Domingo. Just find some Hermanas Mercedarias for the education and make sure she goes to the Dominico-American at a young age....Fully bi-lingual by age 10....

Then, on to Carol Morgan, Princeton, Wharton Business School, Harvard School for Public Policy for her Ph. D.

Then she comes back, runs for office, becomes President, and all will be well in the DR!!

HB, with a smile
big.gif

Corona

Apr 18, 2002
HB sounded sorta prophetic...

I don't know you, Criss, but I add my happy thoughts and congratulations to you and to the the angel's mother!

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Opinionated and big-mouthed...

I could give you the number of my dad, a short call to him and you might have your opinions changed completely. But all and all, I didn't turn out as bad as I intended and my dad expected :devious: