anyone interested in cockfighting?

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Really? Like what exactly?

You sure you are Dominican?

I don't know what I would do since I haven't seen it happen, if I did see it happen, I would have to think about it but if it was in a town I was from I would get the police to help out with a couple thousand peso tip. They would gladly arrests the idiots and they would never do it again. Fortunately, I haven't had to do that since I have not seen dogfights in the DR, it would absolutely disgust me.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I don't know what I would do since I haven't seen it happen, if I did see it happen, I would have to think about it but if it was in a town I was from I would get the police to help out with a couple thousand peso tip. They would gladly arrests the idiots and they would never do it again. Fortunately, I haven't had to do that since I have not seen dogfights in the DR, it would absolutely disgust me.

Hahaha, fair enough, so you're not Dominican. And you are a liability, lol.

L.Lumus

Aug 22, 2012
LoL folks kill me I just asked a simple? And i am a hole funny how tuff folks
Can get talkin junk on a computer"oh if i saw something like that i would do
something about it" lol you wouldnt do nada but get jacked up....what ever
sorry i hijacked the original topic please forgive me......oh and fyi just like in cockfighting
There r rules to dogfighting the difference in dogfighting the rules keep the dogs from
Being fought to the death google "Cajun Rules " for more on the rules on a match

baby bori

May 18, 2010
Cockfighting though its animal abuse its seen differently for the most part chickens in the western world are raised to be fed to humans and animals......though how common is dog eating in the DR, US, Canada, or other Latin American countries not saying it doesn't occur its just very minimal compared to say certain Asian countries.