anyone know about luperon

Status
Not open for further replies.

yankeefan

Sep 30, 2005
I would like to stay in the town of luperon, and i was wondering about some places to stay, affordable and also what kinds of things there is to do there?

kbf

Apr 24, 2002
For how long and why would you like to stay in Luperon. Very boring. Nothing really to do.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Yankeefan...How did you choose luperon?

I know why I did. Location, location ... and location, for real estate anyway. When are you going? I will be there 10/30 to 11/8. I hope;)

yankeefan

Sep 30, 2005
i think im going nov 14th-21!! i choose luperon cause that is where my boyfriend is from. where are you staying?

THE GAME

Jul 13, 2005
www.nydailynews.com
kbf said:
For how long and why would you like to stay in Luperon. Very boring. Nothing really to do.

closest airport is puerto plata (pop) but santiago cibao airport (sti) is close enough.

luperon is small town with little tourism,,, it's not tourist
area like sosua, cabarete, playa dorada.. so maybe that's why people say it's boring. Luperon has 1 big hotel (Hotel Luperon from Best hotel chain). For the price you pay at this hotel it's worth it.. i have stayed there a lot.

Many people that like luperon they like it b/c it's small, quiet.

Things to do: not many true but there are a couple of beaches, isabela church, disco club, bank, park, basic stores.

THE GAME

Jul 13, 2005
www.nydailynews.com
yankeefan said:
i think im going nov 14th-21!! i choose luperon cause that is where my boyfriend is from. where are you staying?

besides the major hotel in luperon, there is one small hotel on main town. There are 2 other little hotels (with basic rooms).

Status
Not open for further replies.