Anyone stay at Hotel Colonial in Santiago??

carcol

Mar 9, 2004
Updated!

Hi! I just wanted to add that the rate that I mentioned before (the 2k+) was the rate that a family member of mine paid 1 week ago. I just called and made reservations, they quoted me $49 per night (with tax and breakfast)...so that is more reasonable than the original $76 dollars that my uncle paid for........Still debating wether to stay at the Colonial or the Aloha.... I can use the extra bucks I save at the Colonial for Beer! ha ha ha ha.....
anybody knows where I can get a picture of the Colonial? I'm curious to what it looks like.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
carcol said:
Hi! I just wanted to add that the rate that I mentioned before (the 2k+) was the rate that a family member of mine paid 1 week ago. I just called and made reservations, they quoted me $49 per night (with tax and breakfast)...so that is more reasonable than the original $76 dollars that my uncle paid for........Still debating wether to stay at the Colonial or the Aloha.... I can use the extra bucks I save at the Colonial for Beer! ha ha ha ha.....
anybody knows where I can get a picture of the Colonial? I'm curious to what it looks like.
I just stayed in the Colonial, no picture but the rooms are clean, guest friendly, Hot water, Cold a/c, High speed internet, Phone center. You'll get a full size bed, desk(no chair), cable (w/80+ channels), bathroom, closet. What more can you ask for, $RD500 a night (tax included)
Oh yeah, parking :classic:

carcol

Mar 9, 2004
Thanks Ricardo!

Thank You!!! Did You Make Reservations Ahead Of Time Or Just Showed Up? Thanks So Much!

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
carcol said:
Thank You!!! Did You Make Reservations Ahead Of Time Or Just Showed Up? Thanks So Much!
Made a reservation, just to be safe (Victor or Hector)
Oh yeah, I did not eat there, I do not know anyone willing to try it out :laugh:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
FWIW: A cheap place to eat

The woman that cooked for us for over twenty years is going to have a place across the street. Pure Dominican cooking but mmmmm-mmmmm good. Her name is Yolanda, a.k.a. "Yoli" ....Just ask for her.

HB :p:p

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Ricardo900 said:
Made a reservation, just to be safe (Victor or Hector)
Oh yeah, I did not eat there, I do not know anyone willing to try it out :laugh:

I ate there.