Anyone Want to Meet in DR in July?

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Dominican Day

OK. So when is this? I am having an EXTREME Dominican Day here. TG it's about over. But I am beginning to think I should book a cruise to Jamiaca or Cuba whatever day all youz guyz get together. Has AMET been warned?

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Re: Dominican Day

XanaduRanch said:
OK. So when is this? I am having an EXTREME Dominican Day here. TG it's about over. But I am beginning to think I should book a cruise to Jamiaca or Cuba whatever day all youz guyz get together. Has AMET been warned?
Yeah, I guess they should be warned. I have to drive a car in DR! :confused: Lord help me! Now I remember why I left the DR! :laugh: :laugh::confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
The list,

hey Keith R, (or whoever is doing this) has a list being made out of the people coming for the 18 of july reunion?.

Tony
the curious one!

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Re: The list,

Tony Cabrera said:
hey Keith R, (or whoever is doing this) has a list being made out of the people coming for the 18 of july reunion?.

Tony
the curious one!
Not yet, Tony. Frankly, it's still too early to even contemplate doing one (we're talking over 3 weeks away, after all). We're only just setting the details now, so we can hardly say who's promised to come. Besides, if you've dealt with the DR & the DR1 posters any length of time, you know that there is always a difference between who says they'll come and who actually shows up! :cool:
Regards,
Keith

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Anyine Want to Meet in DR in July?

Hi Ken.
Count me IN! I'll make a special effort to make it on the 18th at Eddy's in Sosua. Mind now, I'm 76 and subject to forgrtfulness and a couple of other things.
Texas Bill

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: Re: The list,

Keith R said:
Not yet, Tony. Frankly, it's still too early to even contemplate doing one (we're talking over 3 weeks away, after all). We're only just setting the details now, so we can hardly say who's promised to come. Besides, if you've dealt with the DR & the DR1 posters any length of time, you know that there is always a difference between who says they'll come and who actually shows up! :cool:
Regards,
Keith
Nah, most of the DR posters are reliable with the exception of Johnny Honda who claims ill health without calling. Criss Colon NEVER makes these because he is usually Porking one of his brides.

Other than that they are fairly reliable. Had 48 people show to dinner for Easter and 60 total show for at least a drink.

I hope everyone puts US Thanksgiving on their calendars NOW. We are going to go over 60 for TURKEY in 04 even if Johnny doesn't show up again.

Edited to Add:

Ken lives in the same condo complex as I do. I am his NEW "neighbor from HELL". Wonder if he will mind me borrowing sugar at 3am???

Last edited:

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
This time I will show up...I am all set.

Landing into my buddy AZB country on July 16th. I guess we guys will be driving up north for the big ?tamasha?.

Regards,

Missing_dr..........sometimes knows as Pavan

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Ok guys, almost forgot about this guy as being the most unreliable guy on the board. He makes JH look like a saint. I will book bets at 1.5 pesos to everyone you want to bet that the SOB aint gonna show!

When I run out of Pesos, AZB will start backing this bet:)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
boo to missing_DR

I am with escott on this one. This SOB has cancelled every trip on me for the last 2 years. I mean, I bought food and filled up the fridge and even had the wives on standby and the guy cancelled on me. Needless to say, the food was given out to my wives instead of having it rot in my fridge (long black outs).
He has changed the dates on me twice already for this trip. I am almost sure his ass won't show on the 16th.

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
I wish..

I really really wish I could make it to the sosua reunion..
sigh...

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
GG,
All DR1er's, new or old, are welcome at any party I am organizing. The two I am trying to put together are
* Sat 5 July - Santo Domingo, the Beer Haus @ 9 pm (American time -- Dominicans, pretend you heard 7 pm ;) )

* Fri. 18 July - Sosua, Eddy's Sports Bar, @ 9 pm (American/Canadian time -- Dominicans, pretend you heard 7 pm ;) )

So, join us!

Regards,
Keith
A DR1er since 1998

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
LOL

Too funny Keith! :bandit:

Jazzy, I don?t think I can make it to Sosua because of prior engagement.. One that I am trying to get out of.
But thanks for your offer..cough cough...
lol