Apparently the whore house Ladies Factory is burning down, on fire today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
"Fire units from the area managed to suffocate the incident". ( goog translate, lol)
This has a devious undertone to it... sounds like a mob boss had to go. me gusta..

blaming me already? i was at home at the time of the incident! :devious::devious::devious:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
hello? this was not "organized location to get laid". it was a bunny petting station. the name "conejitas" says it all. duh!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
the Hottest Easter Bunnies ever.
all eggs well cooked of course.
lol
that place will be back up and running soon, no worries, they will not have troubles to find new replacement puzzies after the place is rebuilt.

Mike

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
the Hottest Easter Bunnies ever.
all eggs well cooked of course.
lol
that place will be back up and running soon, no worries, they will not have troubles to find new replacement puzzies after the place is rebuilt.

Mike

You mean putzes. Or the tourist putz looking to spend 10 mil, when all could be had for 1.5 mil. The kind of guy who introduces his puta as his girlfriend. Ya tu sabes.

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
Well, I d not know anything about it being a cathouse. That fire is frightening. I have seen houses and barns go up in smoke. Very scary. A fate I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
The Bunny is a house of very famous quote of Bavaro, where customers are said to pay up $ 200 to be related to the employees.

If that's what they charged, it deserved to go up in flames.

I don't understand. Who, who, who, pays that much for a Dominican hooker? Please point me to this pendejo, so I can see what he looks like.

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
If that's what they charged, it deserved to go up in flames.

I don't understand. Who, who, who, pays that much for a Dominican hooker? Please point me to this pendejo, so I can see what he looks like.

Not US$ 200, price is US$ 100, but that includes the room upstairs so you don't have to leave the premises to look for a caba?a. Of course they start with US$ 200, they do that at every meat-market... :)

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Not US$ 200, price is US$ 100, but that includes the room upstairs so you don't have to leave the premises to look for a caba?a. Of course they start with US$ 200, they do that at every meat-market... :)

Hmmmm.....

And on that note, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.