appartment

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobi23

Jan 1, 2002
I have a 3 bedroom apartment on ave. mexico 2 baths unfurnished4 th floor. for yhe past 20 plus years been renting to students from the university.
can someone please give me an idea what I should be charging because the apartment just became available. thanks a lot george

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
I have a 3 bedroom apartment on ave. mexico 2 baths unfurnished4 th floor. for yhe past 20 plus years been renting to students from the university.
can someone please give me an idea what I should be charging because the apartment just became available. thanks a lot george

Someone can, but if you have been renting for 20 years shouldn't you have an idea of rentals in the area? You can look at rental ads or contact a local realtor. What you should do is figure out what your expenses are for the property and determine what your profit margin is and set the rental price accordingly. Not that difficult.

kobi23

Jan 1, 2002
I have a woman that does all this for me in santo domingo just emailed her and she is going to charge 550.oo dollars a month

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Without seeing the apartment, I don't think anyone can advise you how much to charge. A lot depends on size and condition.

Best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.