Are the Deportations that bad on the deportees?

Quisqueya

Bronze
Nov 10, 2003
Nal0whs said:
Quisqueya a Haitian elite? Ha ha ha

Nope, I got my GED on a Batey after working long hours on the sugarcane fields I would read and study for my exams..LOL

I can tell an elite from afar, Quisqueya is not in those ranks.

Oh, I get it. Because I'm all for the poor mass (haitians and dominicans) getting an education and awakening themselves out of mental slavery which are being manipulated by a few haitian and a few dominican thieves, oops, I mean elite. You can keep those ranks "general"

You can be sure of that, well at least from my experiences from the elites of Haiti.

I guess if I would've interpreted for you with our business colleagues from France or Italy while we make a profit off the sweatshops of our workers, oops, I mean citizens then you would've notice my class. Better yet, what about if we meet at Jaragua and discuss how blacks on the island are out numbering us and how concerned you are about the majority of the mulatto and black dominicans wanting equality or how upset you are about the dominican yorks coming back to the island with a little bit of money from 25 years working in factories or bodegas in the USA buying homes next to you hoping your beautiful daughter doesn't sleep with that young tiguere next door who thinks he can just buy his way into the elite class and even having dreams of becoming president one day. :eek: Oops, I am revealing too much..I'm sorry but I'm not one of those haitians who want to keep a tiger grip on the mass just to live lavishly... Do you think europeans or americans care about how cultivated we are and will mannered..Nope, to them we are dumber than the mass because we should know better...

I don't recall anyone of them ever going out of their way to "help" an impoverished Dominican by actually going to the countryside and help them hand in hand as Quisqueya often points out that he does.

I know you would be furious with me for spoiling your slaves, oops, I mean workers and tell me I've been exposed by those dumb liberals from the west who are thieves in wolves clothing like us the elite...and you would quickly change the subject about Hugo Chavez radical ideas about latin americans conducting their own destiny and make sure I'm not out to give in to emanicapiting our mass. :eek:

Of course, that does not compares to the encouragement of establishing a Hilton resort in the vicinity of Kalico Beach, I was partially involved in that deal. Of course, Haiti just needed to fall into anarchy a few weeks before construction took place. I always wonder if this is the type of stuff an "racist" as Quisqueya often calls me, does to a neighboring country that is in extreme economic need. I just wonder.

I see you are still upset about that bad investment and want me to cut you deal in the gun trade to the rebels so you can make up for that net loss. And stop asking me about Quirino and his connections I'm not telling you.. find your own supplier... :eek:

Nals,

Why dont you tell your beloved dominicans the truth that most of your business partners are Haitians(thieves, oops I meant elite) and you love us and your taking french classes..after I'm tired of translating your law codes for you in order us to making more sweat shops...

Nals,

stick to your first strategy and not take shots at me or else I'll tell your gente the truth about the dominican thieves oops I mean elite... Do you want the them to know they've been had for centuries and they are not part of your society..I dont think so...lets keep them hating haitians and uneducated so we can live our comfort and easy life style...a

Quisqueya

Bronze
Nov 10, 2003
Nals,

Pourquoi les gens s'int?resseraient-ils ? vous et ? moi, si nous ne nous int?ressons pas d'abord ? eux?

Last edited:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Haitian elites, Dominican elites - not really much difference there. Corrupt, don't give a sh!t about the plight of the vast majority of their compatriots, live opulent lifestyles thanks to the low wages they can pay them. Fiddling while Rome burns, flaunting their luxury, while surrounded by misery - if anything the excesses of the Haitian elite make their Dominican counterparts look good in comparison.

Another reason why the DR 'needs' Haiti! ;)

Narcosis

Dec 18, 2003
Chirimoya said:
Haitian elites, Dominican elites - not really much difference there. Corrupt, don't give a sh!t about the plight of the vast majority of their compatriots, live opulent lifestyles thanks to the low wages they can pay them. Fiddling while Rome burns, flaunting their luxury, while surrounded by misery - if anything the excesses of the Haitian elite make their Dominican counterparts look good in comparison.

Another reason why the DR 'needs' Haiti! ;)

Kind of sounds like what the British crown has been doing for centuries around the world. And the current leadership of our friends in North America today..

Francis Drake would be equivalent to Osama Bin Laden today with his official British agenda to destroy all that represents the Catholic church, but of course he is still glamourized today by the North.

Haitians that still perpetuate the "North's" agenda to blame the DR for all of it's ill's are just falling into an eternal trap of hypocracy since none of you want to clean-up your mess in Haiti.

With that sort of rhetoric Haiti is not helping it's own cause, only providing a stop-gap excuse so the international community can avoid doing anything productive.

Quisqueya

Bronze
Nov 10, 2003
Narcosis said:
Quisqueya, i'm sure you personally are not anti-Dominican as most of the Haitain elite certainly is not, but you must admit this was a powerful tool used by Aristide to do harm to the D.R., at a time when the world opinion gave him the benifit of the doubt.

Yes Narcosis,

Titid in his first campaign tried to sell that anti-dominican propaganda to the haitian mass but Balaguer sent every black hue person to haiti whether haitian or not..LOL...He quickly found out how things were done...and never made that mistake again..Balaguer had to much experience and was too wise to let one of his main money maker destroy a system that's been carved out for centuries..

I hate to imagine how things could of gotten out of hand if a masterful diplomat such as Balaguer were not in office.

Me too...I dont even want to think about this catastrophe..Funny thing is some on this board would love to spark this pesadilla..

DR politians held a united front againts Aristide's anti-Dominican campaign, but a bafoon such as Hipolito would never have been able to navigate the treacherous waters that we had to sail as a nation with a virtual international slander campaign againts us thanks to the ex-father.

No comments..Hipolito would've panicked..LOL

Good observation..BTW, are you dominican?

Narcosis

Dec 18, 2003
Quisqueya said:
Narcosis said:
Quisqueya, i'm sure you personally are not anti-Dominican as most of the Haitain elite certainly is not, but you must admit this was a powerful tool used by Aristide to do harm to the D.R., at a time when the world opinion gave him the benifit of the doubt.

Yes Narcosis,

Titid in his first campaign tried to sell that anti-dominican propaganda to the haitian mass but Balaguer sent every black hue person to haiti whether haitian or not..LOL...He quickly found out how things were done...and never made that mistake again..Balaguer had to much experience and was too wise to let one of his main money maker destroy a system that's been carved out for centuries..

I hate to imagine how things could of gotten out of hand if a masterful diplomat such as Balaguer were not in office.

Me too...I dont even want to think about this catastrophe..Funny thing is some on this board would love to spark this pesadilla..

DR politians held a united front againts Aristide's anti-Dominican campaign, but a bafoon such as Hipolito would never have been able to navigate the treacherous waters that we had to sail as a nation with a virtual international slander campaign againts us thanks to the ex-father.

No comments..Hipolito would've panicked..LOL

Good observation..BTW, are you dominican?

Yes i'm Dominican. I was first in Haiti in the 70's during Duvalier, I made several trips on the old AA flight from SDQ to Port-au-Prince. I had a close family member living in Haiti. I have fond memories of it back then, much different from today of course.

creoleboy20

Jun 4, 2005
Nal0whs said:
You are not anti-Dominican?

I am surprised, since its extremely obvious.

I'm still wondering how can Hispanics be invading the US and Haitians not DR when their percentages of each country's respective population is around 12% each.

Only an anti-Dominican will paint the picture of Haitians not invading the DR, while contrasting the Haitians presence in the DR with the Hispanic presence in the US and then claiming that the Hispanic presence in the US is a real invasion, when both constitute 12% of each country's respective populations.

Anti-Dominicanism is alive and well, otherwise explain this contradictory that you yourself have created.

PM if you want, all I want is clarification.

PS. Anyone with the slightest education can see your anti-Dominicanisms, which in themselves are racist. Now is the time for you to clear things up dearly, so go ahead, because until then, an anti-Dominican you will be considered.

What other word can possibly discribe a person who considers the presence of certain immigrants in one country to be an invasion and the presence of certain immigrants in another country (immigrants who are your countrymen) as not an invasion?

What other word can explain this....

BTW: I am not involved in public opinion or in the shaping of public opinion, beyond DR1 forums and certain acquaintances. If anything, you are the one trying to make Dominicans to lose all their values for the sake of the survival of your country and who knows, maybe even to re-incarnate the idea of territorial expansion easterward of Haiti once and for all.

Afterall, I always wonder why Dominican forums are filled with Haitians trying to change the Dominicans, but Haitian forums lack in many cases even one Dominican!

in correction to your last line if u visit haitixchange.com there are many dominicans that post their thought on haiti and haitians so dont assume open your brain and do a good search man