Are there any educated Sankies, what is the average age of a Sankie??

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
he took a test and became a teacher

Brooke,

As far as I know you have to have a finished college degree tot each high-school although as a foreigner you could teach without the proper credentials (tnhx Robert).

Did he take a vocational test or was he college educated prior to taking the test? If not than maybe this is a load of BS..

Whatever you do, do not send this guy money...

Go back to visit him - yes
Enjoy his company and f*ck his brains out - yes
Meet his family - yes
Let him show you around - yes
Give him some presents - why not but be careful on hw much you spend
Give him your home adress/number/email - NO WAY, call him or e-mail him if you like.

Cheers,

MD

SalsaBlondie

Aug 28, 2003
Brooke said:
What credentials do you need to be a teacher there??

i agree with everyone.. IMHO, if he is a sankie, who cares if he is educated.. LOL. don't give him money... education does not preclude sankie habits, does it?

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
SalsaBlondie said:
curious... why no home address.. ?

He could turn up at your home adress unexpectedly.. I know of one case in which a girl got a temp visa from one guy and when it didn't work out visited the other guy.. LOL stupid guy gave her his home adress...

Brooke

May 25, 2004
SalsaBlondie said:
i agree with everyone.. IMHO, if he is a sankie, who cares if he is educated.. LOL. don't give him money... education does not preclude sankie habits, does it?

No, it does not, good point!! Just wondered if the two were possible,
an educated Sankie.

Thanks for the info MD, don't worry I won't give him my home address!!

caribegal

Aug 20, 2004
educated Sankie

Brooke said:
Ok, I understand they know the right things to say and do, but I know he
is educated and has asked me for money, I'm sure he has done this before.
Does he really need the money??

My friend, I dated a doctor here in the Dr - big house, car, two clinics - all the trappings and he was just another Sankie - the more they have, the more they want and they get it whatever way they can!

Time - take time to know then - sooner or later their true colors will out!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Wrong!

The doctor was not a sankie!

He was a player, a womanizer, a p*ssy wolf, a beaver hunter....whatever "mot" you want to call him, but not a sankie.

A sankie is, by definition, and by stereotyping:
Very dark
Uneducated, with no real social graces or manners, generally illiterate
Works in tourism sector
Dates (f*cks) anything (male or female!)
Always needs money
Has an incredible line as well as a well functioning appendage
Knows the female psyche better than Dr. John

HB :(:(:(

SalsaBlondie

Aug 28, 2003
HB: seems like you have personal experiences with sankies... perhaps a close family member.. friends.. ran into and were taken in by one?
just curious..
salsa

Hillbilly said:
The doctor was not a sankie!

He was a player, a womanizer, a p*ssy wolf, a beaver hunter....whatever "mot" you want to call him, but not a sankie.

A sankie is, by definition, and by stereotyping:
Very dark
Uneducated, with no real social graces or manners, generally illiterate
Works in tourism sector
Dates (f*cks) anything (male or female!)
Always needs money
Has an incredible line as well as a well functioning appendage
Knows the female psyche better than Dr. John

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
No darlin' , just years of observations

Watching what AZB calls FUBs (fat ugly blonds), and lots of others, going around holding hands with these predators.
Observing a lovely young girl herd her sankie lover onto a plane and then have to read the freaking seat number for him, since he could not understand 26B!!

They are a social plague, and many community organizations are trying to eradicate them through education and alternative work. But, if you get three or four or five idiots thinking you are theirs and they send you a hundred or so each month "to help my Mom" , why look for something better??

SalsaBlondie

Aug 28, 2003
Hillbilly said:
But, if you get three or four or five idiots thinking you are theirs and they send you a hundred or so each month "to help my Mom" , why look for something better??

you are right.. and that's why my first rule of thumb.. here and there and everywhere.. is... don't part with my cash for a man.. a REAL man would not ask for money nor make a big deal about the lack of (he would just find a solution elsewhere without consulting you). besides, a man should want to support his woman, not the other way around... i have met guys here in the US who are "sankified" too. . . i just call them CHEAPASSMUFUs. i'm still lookin' for my sugardaddy :) hee hee.