Are these cosmetic products sold in the DR?

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
I buy thse products for my fiend's wife. They are available on Amazon for $8.29 for the cream and $12.89 for the Pads. Both are Prime which gives you next day delivery in Miami. Shipping weight will be 2lbs.....Choose the cheapest shipper but I use Vimenpaq which costs you $570 pesos in total to Santiago

Here is the link https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E4MNQQ...5H40F3JZ0A893FJT1&ie=UTF8&qid=1476878013&sr=1
Need help with this. I want to know if any department store, supermarket, or pharmacy sell these two specific items, preferably in the Santiago area. If not, maybe in the capital. Yes, I know there are probably other products similar to these from another company that would cost less, but I need these specific two.

Sending them in a small package from the states is too cost prohibitive, and I don't know of anyone who is flying out there anytime soon from NYC to take them on a plane for me.

I just need the info-the name and location of the store, the prices, and the exact size in ounces. For anyone who can do this for me I will reciprocate any way I can. If you need something from NYC, I'll be flying out there within the next two months and would be happy to bring whatever you need within reason (I will not be able to fit a blonde mail-order bride in a maleta, so that's out :p:p:p).

v4lz4w.jpg

6h6hjn.jpg

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
May I ask why you bothered to post your request here? You have sourced it at a very cheap price. We are now talking about the price to send it down here or are you seeking a free delivery service?

I was looking for a delivery service less expensive than the $40-50 dollars I was being quoted. Someone already did me the favor of taking it with them to the DR, so going forward I just need info on where to source the items in the DR so the person in question can procure them herself. Here are the exact two items, now that I've got them right. My apologies for the initial confusion-

11k9jeg.jpg

104kmmd.jpg