Aura Beach House - Juan Dolio - Very Nice!

delroszo

Sep 27, 2007
Aura is absolutely fab especially if you go for a drink just before sunset you can lie back and swing in the beds whilst watching the sun go down staff are lovely and do not keep bothering you but nothing is too much trouble. The only slight downside is it is slightly more expensive than other bars/restaurants but not too so if you are used to western prices

DANDEE82

Jun 22, 2010
A unique restaurant

Its is not a hotel, its a restaurant and kind of a beach day!
Its kinda of weired to explain but, if you want to go out to eat with your family and spend time at the beach, in the water, on the beds you can as long as you like with your reservation. Be shure that you will not be bother by anyone passing thru or selling stuff on the beach, its totally secluded. The only ones bothering you are the waiters filling your glass with pina colatas.
But if you want to spend the most romantic evening of your life and impress a girl this is the place. Moonlight on the beach, you can sit in a formal setting at the restaurant, lay back on one of the supersized beach chairs, or wet your feet while splashing the water with your feet in one of there water beds, (dont worry they dont float). If your wondering why i am writting this, if i am a secret corporate owner putting up publicity, no am not. I am indeed a business man and have traveled to many places beautiful and awww, but when i arrive to this place even i was speechless, even though i acted normal because i was with guest and all. Please call them an enjoy a day there!!

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
aura has been closed for at least 6 months!!!! Unless opened again in last couple of weeks

Fernandez

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
Aura no longer exists. The property has been purchased.
As an alternative, Metro has opened up a beach club next door- open to the general public during the week, however mostly reserved for the Country Club owners/members during the weekends.