Bachelor Party May 26-31st 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

iangillis

Apr 1, 2009
jesus, funny how the supporters of paid-for sex appear to have all been ****ed over at some point and full of bitterness.

my point, again, for lack of being able to draw a picture to help you all along, was that a group of guys anticipating, and expecting, to have to pay for female company is an unneccesary expense... how could a group of (I'm assuming) young lads, out for a good time, with their own private villa and party attitude, not go out and attract a like minded group of girls out for the same thing; to hang, chill and party with no strings and a 'what happens in the DR stays in the DR...' philosophy?

Cabarete is heaving with such groups of girls, these guys should be able do their thing without having to invest in Sosua's skank trade.

iangillis

Apr 1, 2009
Further...

"it's cheaper to pay by the night and send them home in the morning"... what a tragic, tragic way of thinking. Sir, it's cheaper, and more fun, to actually identify and pursue girls out for the same thing... we are after all hunters first, gatherers second.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Yea, and maybe get a sickness that he an never get rid of:ermm:

i dont want to be the one to spread bad news some dominican girls have told me the sicknesses you speak of are being brought to the island by tourists particularly by the nueva yorkers.

but you never heard me say that....:ermm:

Last edited:

BigLongBeach

Feb 8, 2010
You can do both....

my point, again, for lack of being able to draw a picture to help you all along, was that a group of guys anticipating, and expecting, to have to pay for female company is an unneccesary expense... how could a group of (I'm assuming) young lads, out for a good time, with their own private villa and party attitude, not go out and attract a like minded group of girls out for the same thing; to hang, chill and party with no strings and a 'what happens in the DR stays in the DR...' philosophy?

Cabarete is heaving with such groups of girls, these guys should be able do their thing without having to invest in Sosua's skank trade.

You are right, you just dont have to go after p4p girls when out there. When we go in large groups we do the same. We spend 1 or 2 nights in none p4p clubs, chat up locals, and see what happens. That's always fun.

You also have to see the other side too. While that is fun it is also fun to go to Sosua, hang out on the strip at night, meet lots of girls, and not worry about closing the deal that night or day. Bringing them back to the villa and having a wild party there.

Bachelor, and Lads holidays might be different than what we are calling a bachelor party. What you are describing, are a bunch of friends going on vacation together to get drunk, get fat, and try to hook up.

The bachelor parties being described by other posters are to celebrate your friend's last days as a unmarried man, and his friends are going to take him out/away to be able to fulfill any desire he has before he gets married. This in the U.S. involves strippers, p4p, booze, crazy parties, and shows geared towards pleasing the man getting married.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

Don't draw a picture for us. Draw a picture for you.

It's a Bachelor Party, not "out for a good time".

They're not looking for "like minded girls" as those don't belong at Bachelor Parties. There are no female guests allowed. There's an equally raunchy "Bachelorette Party" for female friends to attend, featuring the Bride.

The shopping list is simple:

Party Venue (TBD by group size)

Booze

Strippers (with outfits and toys for the floor shows)

Ho's (can double as strippers if properly outfitted and paired)

Food (optional)

Party Favors (condoms and Cool Whip, plastic tarp or sheets and clean up kit)

Groom's Best Friends (minus Blood Relatives of the Bride, of course)

Groom

(if the wedding is cancelled after the party arrangements are made then the party goes on as scheduled, with or without the groom)

This is also the list for Divorce celebrations. As far as "Unnecessary Wedding Expenses" are concerned that pretty much covers everything but the marriage license. My last time up to bat as "Best Man" the Bachelor Party cost less than the cake; Strippers, Ho's and all.

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
Who said anything about looking for romance?

Maybe it's a european thing, but the culture this side of the world, and a big part of the fun of a lads/bachelor night out, is the challenge of trying to 'pull' a girl with personality, charm, wit and a small amount of chat... not just uttering the words "how much?"

:paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:

*Note to self.*

If ever invited to a European bachelor party, then the answer is a sound and emphatic NO!!!

I'm quite sure that I can have a lame night out with the "lads" without having to exchange my dollars for euros.

Vince.

Jetblue Flight 811

Oct 17, 2010
You always have to pay for the tail one way or another! At least the girls in Sosua can't divorce him, take $450 USD a week in child support for kids he will hardly ever see, take half his pension,and own the home HE bought. In the end he will probably end up thinking he is in the DR because he is living in a ghetto apt. on a street where English is the second language! Eventually he will learn that ALL women are sisters, but it's cheaper to pay by the night and send them home in the morning. Have fun fellas, and remember, from the streets of Sosua to the streets of Anytown USA, they are all the same but the tail back home will cost you a whol lot more!!!

Truer words have NEVER been spoken!

Status
Not open for further replies.