Banned users a new beginning

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Hardin Co. Illinois?,cause they got one down Kentucky

"El Jefe",My Grandaddy raised hogs when they weighed 800 lbs!Now that was pork! and lots of lard for great pie crusts! How many women today,bake biscuits,bread,pies,and cakes everyday like my Grandma did? The "Good Ol Days" Criss

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Just spent Xmas at my folks...my mother learned to bake biscuits the old fashioned way. Now she's using canned...que lastima!
I remember when I had a pig my grandfather gave me. After the slaughtering I wouldn't eat pork for months without asking if it was "Strawberry". Of course Grandma said it wasn't so I just ate away.

How do Dominicans say Lard? That to satisfy the "related to " DR rule.

Illinois of course. Just because that other state named a county for my ancester, Col. Hardin, don't mean I gotta live there. Both counties also have an Elizabethtown as the county seat as well.

Wonder where TW is? About time for him to check in and give us a good Southern Illinois insult.

Loren

Jan 1, 2002
Dominican Lard

Good old "Manteca" That's your pork lard for you, great for baking, Adkins diets and congestive heart failure!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Manteca",I,m going to look for some today! What pie crusts!I admit I like to "save" the bacon grease.How can you fry eggs if you don,t have bacon grease,or better yet bacon! Can you tell I started my "Diet" yesterday? So far so bad!I bought two cans of "Slim-Fast",capuchino,and chocolate.Boy are they good! I drank both cans,made me hungry so I had a cheese sandwich.Actually two cheese sandwiches!Did I say I like "Mayo" on cheese sandwiches?Even with all that,I did eat "less" than normal,"normal" for me!Maybe ,if anyone is interested,I can keep you "posted" on my progress,or "lack of progress.I am at 385lbs.(More-or-less) today,It,s not that I,m fat,I,m just to "short" for my weight!!My plan is to reduce fat(mayo,butter,"deep fried foods,and any thing made by "Frito-Lay!!)Wish me luck.Criss Colon

Carol

Jan 2, 2002
Hi Criss, Loren, Jefe, AZB et al, good to see everyone posting on the new board. I suppose I will get used to it but I too like to see the posts that I've read turn red. Like Criss, I suppose I don't like change too much.

The big question is 'Where is TW?' AZB, I never thought I'd say this but I miss his posts. I won't go so far as to blow up my PC because I think he may be lurking to get the feel of the board first. Then again he and Jan may have got it together and been too busy to post. They sound like they'd make a good couple. I have the greatest respect for Jan and I suppose if I was honest, a sneaking respect for TW as well even though we don't agree too often!

Rob, congratulations on the new boards. I like having a board just for gossip but I preferred the old format. I know, can't have it always.

Carol

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Criss,Cut the three enemies to the waistline:
SUGAR FAT ALCOHOL down to a minimum
and if you do some exercise on top of it
you will be THIN in no time.

The trouble is that they all taste so good.
But you probably know this already.

It works for me.

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Chriss
My diet reccomendation is the El Jefe Martini Diet. You just drink martinis. You don't lose weight but you don't care.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
I'm here!!

I'm just trying to figure this thing out...I'm a bit slow..not real good with change. Well,at least change that I don't chose for myself! And TW BABY!!! Look what these people are saying about us....Let's keep them wondering.....jejeje