Barahona, Pedernales & Independencia Videos

caromoq

Jun 15, 2006
Estoy bien!

Weeyy, amigo mio, estoy mejor y bien viva! gracias. We have been having some problem with lights and internet connection so I have not been checking internet much. I have also been very busy putting together some important things, which will hopefully lead to me studying in the US!

Motorcycler

Jan 20, 2007
www.motorcycler.com
Glad to hear you're doing better!! Hope the studies come through and that you get some time to be able to discuss a little the Enriquillo area. I find it very interesting and not many people connected on the net seem to know much about, much less live there.

Just checking to see how you've been... Did you ever get any info on places to stay between La Descubierta and Jimani...nice ones. Some of my biker friends many years ago on one of the trips had a wreck with a cow close to Neiba and they found a place but after a couple of hours decided to go to the army post and just crash near the "reten". je je je

villas-esperanza

Feb 16, 2007
Fantastic video

You really made fantastic videos from the area. I recognized a lot of places and got the wish to travel right there.

Hope to the more...

Motorcycler

Jan 20, 2007
www.motorcycler.com
I'm glad you liked the videos and for sure you will see more this year as we are planning to return to this beautiful area with a lot more time on our hands. Back home the videos have sparked a lot of interest in the area and our group has almost doubled to go this year in June.

We'll let everyone here know when the new one come out and thanks.