BEST AFTER HOURS 🕺 💃 in DR

rey

Jan 2, 2007
So I woke up at 6:00am and went to eat breakfast at McDonald and there was a group on maybe 20 girls eating breakfast and it was ODVIOUS they just came out of the after hours disco/club , which brings me to the following question

I probably won’t get any answers or replies to this question on this forum BUT I will give it a shot …. WHAT are the names and locations of the Dominican Republic “after hours” clubs/lounges 💃 🕺 ?

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
So I woke up at 6:00am and went to eat breakfast at McDonald and there was a group on maybe 20 girls eating breakfast and it was ODVIOUS they just came out of the after hours disco/club , which brings me to the following question

I probably won’t get any answers or replies to this question on this forum BUT I will give it a shot …. WHAT are the names and locations of the Dominican Republic “after hours” clubs/lounges 💃 🕺 ?
You need to narrow it down. What city?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I never leave my neighborhood after 10pm and I would advise people who enjoy doing the "after hours" clubs and bars thing to be damn careful if they're out at 3,4,5 in the morning anywhere in the DR.
Not smart in my opinion.

Reactions: cavok and rey

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe

At 06:00 going to MacDonald? YOU ARE LOST.

Reactions: chico bill and rey

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
IMG_8183.jpeg

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

Wait a minute. You passed up a golden opportunity to ask 20 girls eating breakfast what club they came from?

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
Buy some Presidente’s and some booze and whatever else is popular at the moment, learn how to cook some breakfast and you’ll get what you are after and get a good nights sleep beforehand. Best of both worlds.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
From what I have been following on IG/FB the night life scene in the capital seems to have changed a lot. It looks much more Americanized now. More like in Miami or something like that.

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009

most likely they came from "Gold" 27 de Febrero inside the Ramada Hotel (second Flor). One of the best clubs in town. https://www.facebook.com/golddanceclub/?locale=es_LA
Because it is "Part of a Hotel" no Businness Closing Hour Regulations apply. People usually go there after all the other clubs are closing. Amazing Place, you are going to love it !!! Just don't show before 1 am. btw. next time go to Adrian Tropical at the Malecon. Also open 24/7 on the weekend. People leave the clubs at 5-7 am and go there. (at least that was the practice before covid)

Reactions: rey and jd426

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I think Rey is right to say he won't get much of an answer to his question here on DR1. After hours dancing? Most here are tucked up in bed by 10, unless they've fallen asleep in their armchairs!
True. 15 years ago I could have given better info. Now my info is what I see on IG/FB. It looks from there as if it has evolved considerably.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
most likely they came from "Gold" 27 de Febrero inside the Ramada Hotel (second Flor). One of the best clubs in town. https://www.facebook.com/golddanceclub/?locale=es_LA
Because it is "Part of a Hotel" no Businness Closing Hour Regulations apply. People usually go there after all the other clubs are closing. Amazing Place, you are going to love it !!! Just don't show before 1 am. btw. next time go to Adrian Tropical at the Malecon. Also open 24/7 on the weekend. People leave the clubs at 5-7 am and go there. (at least that was the practice before covid)
Don't forget Jetset.

Reactions: jd426