best clubs to find girls in Boca Chica

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Dominyorker82 said:
I'm going to Boca Chica (well actually staying in Juan Dolio but visiting the BC area) with one of my guy friends this weekend. I was wondering where is the best club or bar to find girls? I'm trying to help my friend furfill his dream of banging a Dominican girl. Also how the girls are like over there? Are they're easier that I heard? Help. Leaving on Thursday! :ermm:
You 'aint no girl! And you're asking for yourself. Perhaps you have a few buddies that you want to impress with your 'worldly' knowledge... And you are perhaps eighteen and a half.... Yes they're easy if you have money in your pocket. Ay .. these boys are young! and they're gonna get in trouble.

G

gary short

You know Chris I think you're bang on. These suckers are going to get into a whole lot of trouble. Friggin stupid.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
gary short said:
You know Chris I think you're bang on. These suckers are going to get into a whole lot of trouble. Friggin stupid.
My guess is that they're already back in the US, but I'm not expecting a trip report.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
why do dominican women have legs ? so their feet don't smell like calamari !!

N3lly

May 9, 2011
sorry man new to me
my bad bronx

Sorry to comment on this since it's a zombie thread older than my son who is in kindergarden lol but look at the tittle and what our gringo friend is looking for...he is desperate!! somebody help him before he keeps resurrecting all the dead thread.

I'm a pregnant woman I can't laugh so hard anymore lmao

Deyvi

*** I love DR1 ***
Dec 23, 2009
My guess is that they're already back in the US, but I'm not expecting a trip report.

Boca Chica always gets alot of hits on DR1. Good post rellosk. I was really hoping to see the trip pics!!! After all these years, I still enjoy going there. Even if the service has sucked for 16 yrs.