Best dentist in Santiago

FlaviusMaximus

Feb 14, 2011
Very good dentist in Santiago is Emelio Franco.

His numbers: (809) 971-7009 and cell (809) 819-1979

He was recommended by an older American guy I met in Santiago who lives there in Santiago and has had time to look around. So you can bet this dentist is very good.
He speaks English which is frosting on the cake.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There are so many good dentists in Santiago, that "best" cannot be applied to any of them.
I know most of the ones mentioned here and they ARE good...

My personal favorite, Dra. Rita Mu?oz, is getting a well-deserved reputation for quality work at fair prices. She might be the one of the cutest, too!!

HB

mbgmike

Jan 17, 2012
Very good dentist in Santiago is Emelio Franco.

His numbers: (809) 971-7009 and cell (809) 819-1979

He was recommended by an older American guy I met in Santiago who lives there in Santiago and has had time to look around. So you can bet this dentist is very good.
He speaks English which is frosting on the cake.

i agree fully, my daughter is a dental surgeon in puerto plata so i use her Dra Mabelle Diaz , but i also use dr franco. i just saw him last week. excellent work plus he worked out an easy payment plan, also he called me up one night to check and see if i was in pain, i will always use him to.

kampinge

Jan 18, 2012
Do anybody has experience with Milton Troche in that plaza opposide Sirena ? Was their sometimes ago would like to find something better

mbgmike

Jan 17, 2012
my daughter is the cutest jajajajajajaj:)

There are so many good dentists in Santiago, that "best" cannot be applied to any of them.
I know most of the ones mentioned here and they ARE good...

My personal favorite, Dra. Rita Mu?oz, is getting a well-deserved reputation for quality work at fair prices. She might be the one of the cutest, too!!

HB

Last edited:

LeeStetson

Jan 11, 2012
i also use dr franco. i just saw him last week. excellent work plus he worked out an easy payment plan, also he called me up one night to check and see if i was in pain, i will always use him to.

Is this Dr. Emilio Franco?